Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Perfect Interior Light "Dome Light"
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
orthobiz
Getting ready for a concours and mine has the typical burn spot in the middle and is even a bit bent.

Please help!

Thanks,

Paul

You can PM or e-mail me.
914itis
QUOTE(orthobiz @ May 9 2013, 08:21 PM) *

Getting ready for a concours and mine has the typical burn spot in the middle and is even a bit bent.

Please help!

Thanks,

Paul

You can PM or e-mail me.

Pm sent
orthobiz
Thanks, but I need a white switch...

Paul
dlkawashima
I don't have any for sale, but an original dome light looks like this.
Click to view attachment

The back side should look like this:
IPB Image
Tom_T
QUOTE(dlkawashima @ May 9 2013, 09:14 PM) *

I don't have any for sale, but an original dome light looks like this.
Click to view attachment

FYI - It's hard to see on the front shot from Dave, but the original interior/dome lights also have a silver or chrome band around the outer edge too (you can sorta see the silver paint there on the backside pic) - in addition to the white button.

Dave brings new meaning to being a "light hoarder" .... if those are all his! biggrin.gif

Good Luck Paul!!
beerchug.gif

BTW - I'd be interested in an NOS/excellent used one too for my resto, after Paul finds his (PM me).
dlkawashima
QUOTE(Tom_T @ May 10 2013, 05:09 AM) *

FYI - It's hard to see on the front shot from Dave, but the original interior/dome lights also have a silver or chrome band around the outer edge too (you can sorta see the silver paint there on the backside pic) - in addition to the white button.

Dave brings new meaning to being a "light hoarder" .... if those are all his! biggrin.gif

Three dome lights doesn't make you a light hoarder. But five? screwy.gif

Click to view attachment
orthobiz
The one that matches mine is on the far right: it has an "S" instead of a "Hella." PM me please and help a fellow teener out!

Paul
bdstone914
What company had the S logo? I only knew of Hella OEM lights
Tom_T
QUOTE(dlkawashima @ May 10 2013, 06:58 PM) *

QUOTE(Tom_T @ May 10 2013, 05:09 AM) *

Three dome lights doesn't make you a light hoarder. But five? screwy.gif

Click to view attachment

Dave - that was a double entendre pun - "light" hoarder & "light hoarder" < minimal hoarder biggrin.gif .... but 5 .... full on! laugh.gif
JeffBowlsby
I think Dave needs to take care of his friends...ol' buddy ol' pal....

wink.gif
orthobiz
Dave communicated with me directly and has made a backup proposal. I am still in the market for a purchase, however. He thinks the "S" stands for "Sidler," an alternate supplier.

Crazy little piece of plastic, eh?

Paul
orthobiz
Hey everyone! Got my light from Brad Mayeur. Thanks for the replies and support.

Paul
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.