Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Front trunk kits
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
morph
They are $25 each plus shipping via fedex ground. I will not be able to ship them until Monday. You will need to message me with your address for a shipping quote. There are 3 charcoal perlon and 1 black perlon. It is a two piece kit.
914sgofast2
QUOTE(morph @ May 10 2013, 06:55 AM) *

They are $25 each plus shipping via fedex ground. I will not be able to ship them until Monday. You will need to message me with your address for a shipping quote. There are 3 charcoal perlon and 1 black perlon. It is a two piece kit.

Hi! I would like to buy a set of the charcoal front trunk mats for my 1970 Porsche 914. My address is:
Michael Devereaux
1041 Morning Glory Court
El Dorado Hils, CA 95762
morph
QUOTE(914sgofast2 @ May 10 2013, 12:53 PM) *

Hi! I would like to buy a set of the charcoal front trunk mats for my 1970 Porsche 914. My address is:
Michael Devereaux
1041 Morning Glory Court
El Dorado Hils, CA 95762

pm sent
morph
The rear trunk mat in perlon is only $20. We are out of black right now but have charcoal and I can throw them in the boxes for no additional shipping charge
914coop
QUOTE(morph @ May 10 2013, 05:55 AM) *

I take the black set. Can you ship it with my other parts?

Console and nuts.

Thanks irv
mdelwiche

I am interested in a charcoal one...do these include the tire board like on the website?
Let me know how much shipping would be to add to my other order.

Thanks!
silver74insocal
hello Morph, I will take a charcoal if there's one left, pm'ing my info

thanks bro
morph
I think I answered all of the messages I got regarding these. If I missed you let me know. This does include the tireboard. It looks as if shipping is ranging from $20-$30 for shipping in the US. As of now I have Two charcoals and a black one.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.