Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New In-Car Video from Mid-Ohio
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ChrisFoley
This is my F Prod In-Car Video
Windows Media, 24meg, 9 1/2 minutes.
serge914
smilie_pokal.gif WOW That's a great video.
I like the way you hear all the others cars around you.
I will be late for dinner because of you.
Whats wrong with all those British, they all seem to smoke.
J P Stein
Good stuff.
Lotta smoke from that English iron, eh?
Aaron Cox
what are most of those silly roadsters? vertical tailights etc...

i saw miatas....and those silly english cars
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Nov 25 2004, 06:53 PM)
i saw miatas....and those silly english cars

Those "silly" english cars, young man, represent the roots of SCCA Production car racing. They are Sprites and Midgets, commonly referred to as Spridgets since they are so similar. Triumph Spitfires go right along with the Spridgets.
Mazda is the only other marque with as many cars in Production racing. I think there were about 27 Mazdas in the EP Runoffs race this year, and quite a few Miatas in my race.
If you were looking closely there was a 914 just ahead of me briefly after the first lap.
URY914
Those silly roadsters are MG Midgets and AH Sprites. Small and fast.

Chris, did you wet yourself when that hardtop Miata spun in front of you? I had that happen once, what a thrill!

Do you feel the windshield and roof make for a cleaner air flow, is that why you haven' t cut the top off?

Great job smilie_pokal.gif

Paul
bernbomb914
thats a great video reminds me when I used to race in the late 60s and early 70s what a blast!!!!

Good luck next year with the new motor. It should help as you are getting out H Prd down the straghts

Bernie
cha914
Chris,

That was very sweet...I love seeing you hanging in there with those guys, just need to get you a few more ponys to keep up with them on the straights...Looks like you had brakes on several of the cars, and corners there was no question...Keep up the good work!

Anyway to get the full 20lap video? I don't want to use all your bandwidth, but if it is available I would love to see the whole thing, I love this stuff...

Thanks again,

Tony driving.gif
redshift
Dood!

Is there a class for small block Ford British cars anymore? Those things scream!

wow.. I hate Mazdas!

M
scotty914
great video smilie_pokal.gif

two ?s what motor and hp are you running

and what speeds are you hitting at the ends of the straights

check your pm's
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.