Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Check out these shoes
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
kermit
Ok, all you 914 fans - top this one.
My wife was shopping online and found that for a few bucks more, someone can hand-paint any kind of image on these sandals. So she decides to make these little 914 sandals!!

It wasn't my idea - HONEST. I didn't know about it until after she placed the order.

Enjoy - Happy Thanksgiving all.
kermit
2 of 3
kermit
Strange how some things take on a life of its own. I also have a Ravenna Green keychain fob, a sweatshirt, underwear, and a bag!

The ironic thing about all of this is that she doesn't know how to drive a stick shift and has only been to a couple autocrosses with me - probably 3 years ago!! Go figure.
Jenny
Now, THAT'S a supportive tool wench. Looks like you've got a good one Howard!

Jen
URY914
You've taken this 914 thing way too far.... biggrin.gif

Paul
neo914-6
So she decides to make these little 914 sandals!!

Now that's devotion! smilie_pokal.gif
Unless it's symbolic for stepping on your other passion... laugh.gif
kermit
QUOTE(Jaiderenegadesimpson V8 914 @ Nov 25 2004, 04:54 PM)
Now that's devotion! smilie_pokal.gif
Unless it's symbolic for stepping on your other passion... laugh.gif

Hmmmm, never thought of the symbolism of her stepping on my hobby. Very ominous and cynical laugh.gif

Paul, I agree with you, this has crossed some kind of boundary hasn't it...
maf914
So Kermit, are you actually going to wear those? laugh.gif
jim_hoyland
Reminds me of a guy in the LA area that makes custom shoes with you cars colors. Some of his work is in the Cunningham museum, think his name is like Esquival..

Anyway, the shoes above look cool !
kermit
QUOTE(maf914 @ Nov 26 2004, 06:00 AM)
So Kermit, are you actually going to wear those? laugh.gif

Mike, won't be wearing these anytime soon. They're like a woman's size 5 or 6!!!

Perhaps I'll get my wife to wear them to a few PCA events once the weather warms up.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.