Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sacramento Area 914 Owners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum
L-Jet914
Greetings all fellow 914 owners withing the Sacramento area. I thought I would let you know about a local car show that I attend every 3rd Tuesday of the month. It is a no cost show and is open to everyone. It is from 5pm-7pm at the Big 5 parking lot off of Covell Blvd in Davis. The next Davis Cruise-In will be on 5/21/2013 for all those who are interested. It would be nice to see other 914's come out of the wood work smile.gif The address is 1301 West Covell Boulevard, Davis, CA 95616

Here is some information and pictures as well.
http://daviswiki.org/Davis_Cruise-In

http://www.flickr.com/photos/daviscruise-in/
L-Jet914
Next Cruise-In will be on June 18th same place same time. Hope to see and meet fellow Sacramento Area 914 owners.
green914
I will try and make it out. smile.gif
L-Jet914
Got to meet a fellow 914 owner (green914) from the Sacramento Area today. Hope to meet more of you at the next Davis Cruise-In July 16th. Same time and place.
bye1.gif
David
L-Jet914
Next Davis Cruise-In will be on the 20th same time and place. The event is free to all.
L-Jet914
Just a reminder that the next cruise-in is next Tuesday from 5-7pm.
L-Jet914
It has been a while since I have been here on the forums, but I would like to extend a invitation to Sacramento area 914 owners to the last Davis Cruise-In for the season on October 15 from 5-7pm at the Big 5 parking lot on West Covell Blvd in Davis. The address is the same 1301 West Covell Blvd. Hope to see some of you there. I will be there with my 914 and my other targa car a 93 Honda Del Sol.
L-Jet914
Just adding final reminder to previous post. 5-7pm tomorrow. free event. all makes and models welcome. 1301 West Covell Blvd, Davis, CA
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.