billh1963
Click to view attachment
billh1963
Click to view attachment
mdelwiche
QUOTE(billh1963 @ May 11 2013, 10:31 AM) *

That is a beautiful family!!
reharvey
Very nice! I see I'm not the only one with a fleet of 914s. The light ivory car with the white interior has to be a rare bird. Ray
TheCabinetmaker
No red head step child?
JawjaPorsche
Nice! beerchug.gif
ndfrigi
Yes that is nice & wonderful and really loved 914! God Bless!
billh1963
QUOTE(The Cabinetmaker @ May 11 2013, 01:52 PM) *

No red head step child?

What would that be?
L-Jet914
Beautiful collection of 914s. Glad to see 4 in a good home.
SchwarzHorse
I prefer the outlaw black one with the uberlight MAHLE wheels and no license plate

...green isn't a good color to be bootleggin' with from South Carolina smoke.gif
billh1963
The white one is sold (and going to New York).

The black '73 is going on ebay next week.

They will be replaced with a blue one soon!
SUNAB914
TWO blue ones.
scotty b
screwy.gif
billh1963
QUOTE(SUNAB914 @ May 12 2013, 09:13 AM) *

TWO blue ones.

Only keeping one... smile.gif
billh1963
QUOTE(scotty b @ May 12 2013, 09:52 AM) *

screwy.gif

Will eventually be pared down to two biggrin.gif
Vysoc
Billh1963,

Where are you in South Carolina, I am coming to Beaufort in June for vacation, if you are close I would like to see what you have going on for projects?

Thanks,

Vysoc flag.gif
billh1963
QUOTE(Vysoc @ May 12 2013, 07:34 PM) *

Billh1963,

Where are you in South Carolina, I am coming to Beaufort in June for vacation, if you are close I would like to see what you have going on for projects?

Thanks,

Vysoc flag.gif

I'm close to Columbia (about 2 hours away from Beaufort.....)
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(billh1963 @ May 11 2013, 04:15 PM) *

QUOTE(The Cabinetmaker @ May 11 2013, 01:52 PM) *

No red head step child?

What would that be?

Copper metalic of course!
shades.gif
SchwarzHorse
Bill, Bill, Bill H-
what kind of male would even consider he's got a male stalker ? You ought know better than to introduce the sicko mentalitity... KMA.gif

lol-2.gif

I'm just saddened that you'd sell a pristine black '73 with dual 40 Webers and Mahle wheels to any European for $6000.

Shame, shame, shame
ThePaintedMan
I have to say, if you have a chance to visit Bill and see his collection, you won't be disappointed. His cars look just as good up close as they do in the pictures. Oh, and Bill is a pretty swell guy too biggrin.gif - I enjoyed meeting him last month and hope to again sometime in the not too distant future.
johnpierre
Very cool...
billh1963
QUOTE(SchwarzHorse @ May 20 2013, 06:03 PM) *

Bill, Bill, Bill H-
what kind of male would even consider he's got a male stalker ? You ought know better than to introduce the sicko mentalitity... KMA.gif

lol-2.gif

I'm just saddened that you'd sell a pristine black '73 with dual 40 Webers and Mahle wheels to any European for $6000.

Shame, shame, shame

You should buy it....it would look nice in your garage! smile.gif
billh1963
QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ May 20 2013, 06:08 PM) *

I have to say, if you have a chance to visit Bill and see his collection, you won't be disappointed. His cars look just as good up close as they do in the pictures. Oh, and Bill is a pretty swell guy too biggrin.gif - I enjoyed meeting him last month and hope to again sometime in the not too distant future.

George...you get that 1.8L torn apart?

I'll have a couple new 914 additions next time you are in the area. I might even be moved to some new "digs" with a BIG garage to house them!
peteyd
Bill,

I saw your black car on ebay today and you mentioned that it has cruise control. Care to elaborate on that setup?

The car looks great BTW

Pete
ThePaintedMan
QUOTE(billh1963 @ May 21 2013, 02:28 PM) *

QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ May 20 2013, 06:08 PM) *

George...you get that 1.8L torn apart?

I'll have a couple new 914 additions next time you are in the area. I might even be moved to some new "digs" with a BIG garage to house them!

Hey Bill,
I've got it down to the longblock and like the redneck I am, it's sitting in my driveway since I've got nowhere else to really put it for the moment. It's a backup for our Chumpcar endeavors. I'm going to go through it and replace all seals along with the transmission. If I can figure out a way to make a simple test stand, I'll throw a pair of carbs on it and start it up eventually. Did you know those carbs that came with it were actually Weber 44s? That's a lot of carb for a rebuilt 1.8, but maybe the PO didn't know any better.

Very cool to see you've got more toys on the way. Are you moving to a new house? I like that one!

The black car on Ebay is beautiful by the way. I wish I was at a point in life where I could bid on it. Oh well, one day smile.gif Hope it goes to a good home!
hot_shoe914
Why does your black '73 have a '74 rear bumper? confused24.gif

Oh yeah, I have a blue one for sale if you know anyone interested.

Shoe
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.