Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Thanksgiving!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DNHunt
I put the relatives to work before the got to eat. Not exactly a gracious host but, I needed the help. Time to get the new engine on a dolly and well they were handy. Sarah my daughter decorated a customk dolly and we all lifted.

Dave
DNHunt
The task at hand get it off the jack stands onto a the dolly
DNHunt
Heave Ho! Lift first matey then grub. The old salts took the light end
DNHunt
Job well done onto the reward
Rhodes71/914
Family time and 914 time.

Excellent!

Wish my engine was that far along, when's it going in?
Aaron Cox
funkadelick cart man! smilie_pokal.gif mueba.gif
Dave-O
Looks great! My brother is home for the weekend and i've got him slaving...uh...i mean working... in the garage with me. I will post pictures of the mayhem next week. Here's to free help clap56.gif

David
ChrisReale
They all look like they are having a blast! Way to go Dave, nothing wrong with free manual labor cool.gif
xsboost90
every time i need help i just tell my friends im having a "party" at the garage..but i think they are starting to catch on. unsure.gif
VegasRacer
"There's no such thing as a free lunch."
maf914
Hey, what's with that engine bar? I thought they were supposed to be powder coated yellow? laugh.gif

By the way the paint job on the dolly is cool. Maybe I needto paint some of my stuff. idea.gif
Red-Beard
You needed 4? Sheesh, DR. Evil and I usually lift engine and trannt connected.

Looks like a fun time. I was told be "she who must be obeyed" that the Christmas lights come before the carbs...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.