Bruce Allert
the sky is blue boldblue.gif
oh, what to do idea.gif

drive the 914 driving.gif
.......too-da-loo burnout.gif

Pac NW Get-to-gether Saturday clap56.gif and it might not rain smilie_pokal.gif

.....b beer.gif
skline
But being up there, its most likely going to rain, doesnt it always rain up there??? Of course, Hawaii rains almost everyday. That is how the countryside stays so green and lush.
Bruce Allert
We actually had a whole month in the summer when it didn't rain one day... sure was nice when it did. Makes everything smell fresh & clean.

If it rains for 3 - 4 days straight it starts to get old. If the wind is with it that's when I really dislike being in it but if it's coming straight down it's not that bad. Dress for it & you're fine.

Yes, that's how we stay lush & green year round. I like it that way... no white stuff tho... hate the white stuff cool.gif

Love Kauai, Hawaii. 6 more months to go before there clap56.gif (home away from home)

......b
skline
Ah yes, Hawaii, I have been there 5 times and loved it each and every time. Will probably go there again next year. This year there is just too much going on and the money is not as plentiful as normal so I am staying home.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.