Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Birthday Seanery!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bleyseng
Big 35! Wow only 5 more years till its all over! Hope Brad takes you out for a beer.
Geoff mueba.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ May 20 2003, 12:10 PM)
Big 35! Wow only 5 more years till its all over! Hope Brad takes you out for a beer.

yepp, the countdown is on.
welcome to the dead Seanery ...

Andy
Jenny
Geez! I thought you were like late 20's!! I was hanging out with a bunch o' old farts! wink.gif

Happy birthday!! We'll take you out for beers when you come out again to play.

Jen
Brad Roberts
I dropped him off at Oakland yesterday... and didnt even know his B-day was coming up.

B
seanery
yeah, i was late and missed my flight!
They put me on a flight to denver, damn it was 45 degrees there.
I got to Indy at midnight and home by 1.

Next time let's do another bbq with some red tail ale.
That was fun. beer.gif beer.gif

It was nice to meet all of you, and I miss your weather already.
It was 90% humidity when I came home and my basement had
flooded sometime while I was gone so my house needs some work. sad.gif
Brad Roberts
The world is against you...

Oh.. Bontempi has the part and we will start on it next week.

Let me know about the cam when you figure out what needs to be done around the house.

Next time your in town.. we will hold a driving event...

B
Bleyseng
Did you atleast put Sean to work on Jenny's car while he was there Brad?

Geoff
Brad Roberts
He helped me put up the new shelves for the shop and helped on his car. He had his hands full... he also got a nice lesson in 914 parts while putting my yellow bins on the racks and helping me organize 90% of it. Every few minutes I would test his knowledge... and he would ask questions (what the F is this ??) clap56.gif

He is a good person. Works hard. Tends to wonder around a little bit.. and is boring as hell to talk too...LOL (Mono Tone).

I pray nightly that we can move forward on an idea that Sean and I went over while he was here.

B
Jenny
Nope! No one's touched my car except to instruct. It's all me. I'm taking tons of pics, and I'm hoping I can create a portfolio somewhere when the car's done. I'll be very proud of it. smile.gif

Jen
Bleyseng
I would have thought his accent reminded you of home Brad. Or is his not a Texas accent?

Geoff
Brad Roberts
Yep.. and she isnt here to help me load it on the trailer or to offload it at the sand blaster..ha ha.

Jenny,

The strip place up here is a chemical stripping place.. I thought it was a sand blasting place.. I have to start over. I dont want to take it to thge guy I use in San Jose.

B
seanery
Jenny's stipping?!
Did I leave too early?

Brad-Paul is in on that thing. We need to find some time to do a 3 way call or something. He may be available this weekend.
Jenny
Brad, let me know when you know. Is Yeaman's sand blasting buy in SJ?? Thanks.

Jen
Brad Roberts
Yeamans blaster..is the one I told him about off of 880/101 in SJ.

Oh.. Timo stamp.. I'm mailing stickers out today...

B
Jeroen
Congrats Sean!!!
Have a cold one on me beer.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
seanery
THANK YOU ALL for the kind thoughts!
ChrisReale
QUOTE(seanery @ May 20 2003, 02:01 PM)

Brad-Paul is in on that thing.

Are you guys talking about the thing with the guy at the place over there? :finger2:

Happy Burfday Seanery
seanery
Chris,

It's the "other" thing. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.