Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 914-6 Conversion & 914 Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Neil_J
Some parts are new upgrades never installed, others are from a well maintained 914 always garaged in California, now being converted to an 8. Location of parts are indicated by CA (San Francisco bay area) or NV (Las Vegas).

CA parts may be picked up locally or shipped FOB within the U.S.

Since this ad was posted on 3 forums there was a change in availability of NV parts. Originally, NV parts were to be shipped from Nevada but that became logistically difficult so those parts will be brought back to CA sometime in July and picked up or shipped from there. I will do my best to supply additional info for requested items. Parts will be held in the date stamp order of replies posted to ads in 3 forums. Ads will be updated with the current #1 positions.

Used items sold "as is". PM for additional info. Payment by cash, cashier's check or +3% for Paypal.

Rare 911 on-engine oil cooler modified for 914-6 conversions (right angle outlet allows hard oil lines to clear suspension) - good condition NV $400

Custom set of red Magnacor 8.5mm plug and ignition wires for Porsche flat 6 single plug engines - Used, good condition NV $100

MSD 6A unit - used, good condition NV $100

914-6 Oil Hose Line - Oil tank body shell to oil cooler hose line - Flexible center with metal formed ends 6k mi NV $40

914-6 Oil Hose Line - Tank to interface hard oil return pipe on engine - Flexible Line with Female M30 ends. 6k mi NV $25

Bursch 1 3/4" 2 in 1 out muffler with chrome tip 2k mi CA $200

914 Relay Board - Rebuilt and upgraded by Brad Mayeur - New unused CA $175

914 Blower Fan new unused CA $150

PARTS BEING HELD:

HELD FOR Goodbars (Pelican) 914-6 OEM oil tank with filler neck, cap, dipstick & filter console - 5k miles NV $900

HELD FOR David McLaughlin (Pelican) 914-6 fiberglass rear valence with hole for exhaust NV $100

HELD FOR Mr242 911 OEM 911 CUP air Intake with shortened snorkel and K&N filter (breathes great, quieter than water shields, allows for conversation in 914 cab) NV $100

HELD FOR carr914 914-6 complete fiberglass engine compartment "sheet metal" NV $80

HELD FOR Luke M KEP 9" 228mm clutch with 1500 lb pressure plate & custom flywheel: 5k miles NV $350

HELD FOR 1Trick6 used OEM 911 high torque starter motor (good match for 911 3.0L & 901 trans) NV $80

HELD FOR Luke M Exhaust hanger - used, good condition NV $20

HELD FOR carr914 Modified 2 in 1 out 911 muffler, matches 914-6 valence outlet hole - used good condition NV $100

HELD FOR scrz914 Carrera C-2/4 front oil cooler with manually switchable fan (temp switch defeated) NV $200

HELD FOR scrz914 Mocal OT/2 remote oil cooler thermostat for 12 AN fittings NV $80

HELD FOR Goldbars (Pelican) pair of 914 axles (8 k mi) with 4 CVs 4k mi $150

HELD FOR Luke M 914-6 Accelerator rod NV $80

HELD FOR Luke M 914-6 Throttle bell crank NV $50

HELD FOR Brant MSD Blaster coil - used, good condition NV $15

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Luke M
Consider these items sold but need more info/pics. Can paypal once I hear back from you. Pm sent also.

KEP 9" 228mm clutch with 1500 lb pressure plate & custom flywheel: 5k miles NV $350

Bursch 1 3/4" 914-6 Headers; installed for fitment, then removed (requires spacers, not included) CA $350

914-6 Accelerator rod NV $80

914-6 Throttle bell crank NV $50

914-6 Oil Hose Line - Oil tank body shell to oil cooler hose line - Flexible center with metal formed ends 6k mi NV $40

914-6 Oil Hose Line - Oil tank body shell to oil cooler hose line - Flexible center with metal formed ends. New unused CA $80

Exhaust hanger - used, good condition NV $20

140 lb rear springs (pair) As new CA $120
carr914
I would like the Fiberglass Engine "Sheet Metal" & Modified 2In 1 Out 911 Muffler pending Pictures

Maybe on the KEP Clutch/PP/Flywheel
brant
2nd in line for the fiberglass engine tin please
McMark
I'll take those headers. Sending a PM now.
1TRICK6
PM sent on starter motor.
Cool914
I will take the bell crank if it is for a non 914-6 901.

Vysoc
PM sent on Quick 6 Engine Mount.

Vysoc
shawn914
PM sent on 3.0 and RJohnson motor mount/kit
Daiberl
PM sent on carbs.
scrz914
sending pm on oil cooler and MoCal thermostat
Neil_J
Please hang on.. My wife had a run-in tonight with a deer in her WRX headlight. Literally!

All requests will be held in the order received. PM's not sent already will be sent on 5/18 then from the 20th.

To clarify:

"CA" parts are available to be shipped or picked up in San Francisco area.

Engine & carbs (separate or together) are available for pick up or ship on pallet from Las Vegas.

Other "NV" parts will be available as they come off the donor car which is at a reputable shop in Las Vegas. They have a few small projects before mine so this may take a few weeks. I will do my best to answer all requests and supply info and pics as parts become available.

Thanks for your patience.

-Neil

Click to view attachment
carr914
Did you get my pm?
Neil_J
QUOTE(McMark @ May 16 2013, 08:32 AM) *

I'll take those headers. Sending a PM now.

You are 2nd in line for the headers. i will let you know if anything changes.

Thanks
Mr.242
Interested:
911 OEM 911 CUP air Intake with shortened snorkel and K&N filter (breathes great, quieter than water shields, allows for conversation in 914 cab) NV $100

PM sent
Neil_J
Update

SOLD - headers, springs and new oil lines.

The engine and carbs have a pending sale. If that falls through, I will contact the next in line.

Due to difficult logistics, NV designated parts are being held in the order of requests and will be available for shipping in July.

CA parts other than those listed as "sold" above are currently available for local pick up or shipping.

Parts being held:

CUP intake
fiberglass engine "sheet metal"
Clutch package
Starter
Bursch exhaust
Bulkhead mount
Exhaust hanger
Oil cooler
Mocal T-stat
Front S brakes
Accelerator rod
Bell crank

Below are some additional parts not listed in the original ad that will be available in July. To hold, please comment this thread and send me a PM.

Rare 911 on-engine oil cooler modified for 914-6 conversions (hard oil lines will clear suspension) - good condition $400

Custom set of red Magnacor 8.5mm plug and ignition wires for Porsche flat 6 single plug engines - Used, good condition $100

MSD 6A unit - used, good condition $100

MSD Blaster coil - used, good condition $15
brant
Neil,

I could use the blaster coil
I "think" its a nevada part?.... not sure... but I'm in no hurry so can wait until july

if the tin work becomes available I'm 2 or something on the wait list and could wait to ship together if that is easier for you... if the glass-tin work is gone thats cool too... I'll still take the coil when you can get to it.

pm me when your ready with a paypal addy... and I can give you my shipping addy.
brant
Neil_J
You are 1st in line for the coil and fiberglass engine metal.

That's correct about the newly added parts being in NV and available in July. You can see most of those parts in the original post pics.

I'll PM you when things are ready to ship.

Thanks,

Neil

QUOTE(brant @ May 27 2013, 06:14 PM) *

Neil,

I "think" its a nevada part?.... not sure... but I'm in no hurry so can wait until july

if the tin work becomes available I'm 2 or something on the wait list and could wait to ship together if that is easier for you... if the glass-tin work is gone thats cool too... I'll still take the coil when you can get to it.

pm me when your ready with a paypal addy... and I can give you my shipping addy.
brant

carr914
QUOTE(Neil_J @ May 16 2013, 09:37 AM) *

HELD FOR brant 914-6 complete fiberglass engine compartment "sheet metal" NV $80

Modified 2 in 1 out 911 muffler, matches 914-6 valence outlet hole - used good condition NV $100

QUOTE(carr914 @ May 16 2013, 10:22 AM) *

I would like the Fiberglass Engine "Sheet Metal" & Modified 2In 1 Out 911 Muffler pending Pictures

QUOTE(Neil_J @ May 27 2013, 09:43 PM) *

if the tin work becomes available I'm 2 or something on the wait list and could wait to ship together if that is easier for you... if the glass-tin work is gone thats cool too...

What happened to Me?

T.C.
Neil_J
T.C. My apologies. I thought you meant you were no longer interested in the F-glass "metal" and 911 muffler when you wrote in your 5/17 PM:
"Not in a Hurry, just forget about me."

Let me know if you want to be put back to #1 for the "metal" and muffler. I'm thinking, those in line after you would understand.

You also wrote, "maybe" for the clutch / FW / PP package and would have been #2. Just give me a definite, yes or no.

Thanks and sorry for the miscommunication,

Neil

Hi,

Holding the fiberglass engine "metal" and 911 muffler for you. Those parts are in Las Vegas to be removed from the donor. I'll get you pics as soon possible. Might be a bit since the shop has a couple small jobs before mine.

You can see the tail pipe & hear the muffler in the video link on my post. Sounds like a '83 SC without a cat.

Neil

T.C.

Hi,

Holding the fiberglass engine "metal" and 911 muffler for you. Those parts are in Las Vegas to be removed from the donor. I'll get you pics as soon possible. Might be a bit since the shop has a couple small jobs before mine.

You can see the tail pipe & hear the muffler in the video link on my post. Sounds like a '83 SC without a cat.

Neil

QUOTE(carr914 @ May 27 2013, 07:19 PM) *

QUOTE(Neil_J @ May 16 2013, 09:37 AM) *

HELD FOR brant 914-6 complete fiberglass engine compartment "sheet metal" NV $80

Modified 2 in 1 out 911 muffler, matches 914-6 valence outlet hole - used good condition NV $100

QUOTE(carr914 @ May 16 2013, 10:22 AM) *

QUOTE(Neil_J @ May 27 2013, 09:43 PM) *

if the tin work becomes available I'm 2 or something on the wait list and could wait to ship together if that is easier for you... if the glass-tin work is gone thats cool too...

What happened to Me?

T.C.
carr914
Neil, I believe I wrote in the pm (I delete my pm's as I have too many of them)

"not in a hurry, just Don't forget about me"

this was because you told me they were in NV and you wouldn't get there til July

Yes I still want the F/G Engine Tin & Muffler, I'll pass on the Clutch/FW
Neil_J
You are back at 1st for the FG engine "metal" and 2 in 1 out modified 911 / 914-6 muffler. I'll be in touch when it gets closer to ship time.

Neil
Neil_J
Brant,

There was a PM miscommunication with another member about the fiberglass engine "metal". You are back at 2nd in line. Thanks.

Neil J

QUOTE(Neil_J @ May 27 2013, 06:43 PM) *

That's correct about the newly added parts being in NV and available in July. You can see most of those parts in the original post pics.

I'll PM you when things are ready to ship.

Thanks,

Neil

Neil,

brant

brant
no problem at all!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.