Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jefferson 500
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
mettelman
A bunch of 6s but I think I am the only 4
wndsrfr
QUOTE(mettelman @ May 16 2013, 06:56 AM) *

That picture is exactly how I feel going down the "chute" on full throttle through turn 4!!! Bet you had a great time.....tell us more!
URY914
Great tires!
stuttgart46
Man that thing handles good.
brant
sticks like glue!
mettelman
QUOTE(brant @ May 16 2013, 04:00 PM) *

sticks like glue!

Downforce!
mettelman
More 914s
mettelman
2more
mettelman
Another 2
mettelman
Last one
IronHillRestorations
Nice pics! Thanks for sharing. I thought the first pic was from Australia.
MikeSpraggi
Had a great time at the Jefferson 500. Fun to run with this group. Finally got my track car running and made it through the whole event without a mechanical failure (read engine). Had my fastest lap time at Summit this weekend.
MikeSpraggi
QUOTE(mettelman @ May 18 2013, 09:29 AM) *

Last one

You weren't the only /4 there. A guy named Wade was across from me back in one of the areas in the woods. A Silver 914 spyder, #29. I don't know about this year, but a couple of years ago he was turning 1:29 - 1:28 laps consistantly at Summit main. Photos are from 2 years ago.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

MikeSpraggi
QUOTE(mettelman @ May 16 2013, 07:56 AM) *

Mettelman, I have on track video of you in the All Porsche race on Saturday. Looks like we started next to each other. I'll post it on Utube in a few days. Unfortunately, my camera battery ran out halfway through the race!! Very quick /4 you've got there ..... and the driver ain't too bad either biggrin.gif .
mettelman
Thanks, it is one of my favorite events. Next time I will make a point of coming by and saying hello
MikeSpraggi
QUOTE(mettelman @ May 20 2013, 10:39 AM) *

Thanks, it is one of my favorite events. Next time I will make a point of coming by and saying hello

You did as you blew by me on turn 2 biggrin.gif .
mettelman
Mike's car on the grid at the J500
mettelman
QUOTE(MikeSpraggi @ May 20 2013, 10:47 AM) *

Mettelman, I have on track video of you in the All Porsche race on Saturday. Looks like we started next to each other. I'll post it on Utube in a few days. Unfortunately, my camera battery ran out halfway through the race!! Very quick /4 you've got there ..... and the driver ain't too bad either biggrin.gif .

Has that video been posted to You Tube yet?
MikeSpraggi
QUOTE(mettelman @ May 24 2013, 02:09 AM) *

QUOTE(MikeSpraggi @ May 20 2013, 10:47 AM) *

Has that video been posted to You Tube yet?

Yes it has........ and another one as well, but it is Group 3, the group they put me in with the MG's 240Z's, a Lotus and some other cars (like a Peerless!!).

Porsche Only race .... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoYtcpQvZ8Y

Group 3 Sprint race (Saturday) ..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ-3BEChgBs

mettelman
Professional shots from Bill Stoler
mettelman
One more
carr914
mettleman, what Recaro Model seat is that & do you like it?
mettelman
QUOTE(carr914 @ May 30 2013, 10:39 AM) *

mettleman, what Recaro Model seat is that & do you like it?

It's called the Recaro "Hans". Good quality seat but side protection does block part of the view. Tight fit (I am 5'11" 173 lbs.) if I gain another ounce it will be a tight squeeze lol-2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.