Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Quick Thank You to our Vendors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
NS914
I was out in the garage last night and realized I have been buying a lot of parts lately....I have been working with Craig at Camp914 lately but have bought parts from a bunch of our vendors and all have been great to work with. I just wanted to thank a few in particular re Restoration Design (my new floor panel), camp914 for driving lights, hella horns, and Craigs Hood Shocks (if ya don't have em already get them, they are great!) and or course Engman Parts (Mark for his Long Kit, my condolences to his family...he was just great to help me out when I was buying the kit)

My next purchases will be from J West, Tangerine Racing and others but anyway not to be too long winded but its important that we buy from the Vendors and equally important we let them know we appreciate them making parts for our old cars! Thanks Guys, Grant
DBCooper
Yeah, I'll second that. No one knows better what's needed on these cars than people constantly involved with them. So thanks, gentlemen. And thanks to you other guys, too.
Cap'n Krusty
Let's not forget to mention our own member/vendors, Jonathan at GPR and Bruce Stone. Members here, active here, vendors here, and supporters of the site.

The Cap'n
DBCooper
Hell yes. And you, Krusty. You're a good man that you didn't volunteer yourself onto that list, but I bet you've helped everyone on this board at one time or another. So thanks.
Mblizzard
I know I have been buying a bunch of stuff lately and I have to give it up for 914Central and 914Rubber. Carrie and Mark are excellent beyond belief to work with and the quality of the parts and customer service is amazing. Mark essentially hooked me up for most of my interior. His quality parts are costing me a bunch!

I am really a bit of a hard ass when it comes to spending my money. It really burns me when you order something and it is not as advertised. I know there are others here that have spent much bigger dollars than me but I have always felt that I have gotten my money's worth from these two vendors and many others that are active on this forum.

Of course, no praise of vendors would be complete with out a shout out to PMB and Eric. Man he puts out top quality work. Just hit GPR for an alternator. Bruce always seems to have something I need and Krusty has hooked me up on parts. I will be looking to Original Customs in the future for some engine work.

I rarely look past the vendors here on this forum and I think it is important for all of us to support them. If you just compare the costs of a few of the items available here to the costs of some of the other outlets, it is clear that these guys are taking care of us.
shoguneagle
I do not buy much in the way of parts any more; BUT, I think I have used just about all our vendors for parts and have them on my 914-6 (not original). The quality, engineering, and handling from all our vendors has been simply out of this world. All are well thought, developed, and offered at reasonable prices with great delivery and handling. All our vendors has made my car the best quality and engineering possible. The only thing is how I finish the car and present it for the road.

I personally think our vendors do not get enough recognization and should be supported to maximum.

Congratulations, Vendors, for your parts; I have used most if not all of them. Thank you very much and may you keep up the great work.

Steve Hurt

Socalandy
agree.gif I think I've used all of them on both of my restorations.

A Big Thanks aktion035.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.