Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Purlin Carpet Material
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
xperu
I would like to buy enough Purlin carpet [charcoal] material to cover my firewall interior area. or if you know where I can find some I would appreciate it.Thanks Mike
euro911
QUOTE(xperu @ May 16 2013, 11:39 AM) *
I would like to buy enough Purlin carpet [charcoal] material to cover my firewall interior area. or if you know where I can find some I would appreciate it.Thanks Mike
If you can't find anything local, check with Bob (appbiz on ebay) ... he uses perlon material in his carpet sets.
'73-914kid
Are you looking for the Perlon felt? Or the charcoal loop carpet that carpet kits are made of?
xperu
QUOTE('73-914kid @ May 16 2013, 05:48 PM) *

Are you looking for the Perlon felt? Or the charcoal loop carpet that carpet kits are made of?

Carpet kits Kid
Mikey914
I have the charcoal loop precut to go right in $45 + shipping Just drop me a PM. I also have perlon stock, so just let me know.
-Mark
xperu
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ May 18 2013, 11:18 AM) *

I have the charcoal loop precut to go right in $45 + shipping Just drop me a PM. I also have perlon stock, so just let me know.
-Mark

Mark, I sent PM. Thanks Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.