Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 914 Project
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
dbeal
I'm looking for a 914 project. Prefer to have a car that at least has all the parts on it. I can handle some rust, but not a rust bucket. and the kicker..I'm really on a tight budget. This is something that I am looking at as a long term project. If you have something or know of something that is very reasonably priced send me a P.M.

Located in Monument, Colorado.
Razorbobsr
QUOTE(dbeal @ May 16 2013, 04:53 PM) *

I'm looking for a 914 project. Prefer to have a car that at least has all the parts on it. I can handle some rust, but not a rust bucket. and the kicker..I'm really on a tight budget. This is something that I am looking at as a long term project. If you have something or know of something that is very reasonably priced send me a P.M.

How about mine? Bob
dbeal
what are you asking for the car? :-)
Razorbobsr
QUOTE(dbeal @ May 17 2013, 12:00 PM) *

8500.00 BUT its a no rust, very solid, driver! Non stock engine, koni shocks, LOTS of bolt on and bolt into, go fast parts. Bob 812=232=4777
dbeal
QUOTE(Razorbobsr @ May 17 2013, 07:04 PM) *

QUOTE(dbeal @ May 17 2013, 12:00 PM) *

8500.00 BUT its a no rust, very solid, driver! Non stock engine, koni shocks, LOTS of bolt on and bolt into, go fast parts. Bob 812=232=4777

it is a nice car, however its way out of my budget. Sorry
slow steve
I have a 72 project. $750 complete, $500 without wheels. One thread up.
foofighter
QUOTE(dbeal @ May 16 2013, 02:53 PM) *

Not sure what you mean by reasonably priced, but I have one that I am selling. It is a green 1976 and has been converted to 5 lug with 911 front. New 19mm
Master Cylinder, and turbo tie rods. It also is equipped with front and rear anti sway bars. The longs, hell hole, and floor pans are in great condition. There are 2 engine cases with it and tons of parts (2 cars worth) including the original fuel injection stuff. Alan Johnson here in GJ has already gone over the heads and case on one of the motors. Many new parts are included: clutch cable, speedo cable, petronix electronic ignition, and a chassis stiffening kit (just to name a few). It is also equipped with original 15" 5 lug fuchs with brand new tires. I will sell it much cheaper without the rims and tires.

The best part is I am in Grand Junction, CO and you can come check it out anytime smile.gif.
tpines
Please take a look at my '74 1.8 as it is a solid driver for $5400 obo. It is relatively rust free and a really good car especially if you like the 916 bumpers which it has. If you have any questions let me know.

Clark.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.