Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Chassis wiring harnesses, all years 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JeffBowlsby
I need chassis harnesses and parts, all years, all conditions. 914/4 or 914/6.

Any condition - Perfect, rough, partials, cut-up, modified, painted, NOS or whatever you may have. Even loose parts or cut off sections if they have any value.

Please email me what you have and let me know what you want for it.

PS - Always looking for any core 914 fuel injection and ignition harnesses for parts as well. Let me know what you have.
Jgilliam914
Jeff I do have that 6 harness and I am getting closer to digging it out. I have built a "garden shed" and will be moving some things around here very soon I will let you know when I have it in my sights
JeffBowlsby
Terrific, thanks.
914Sixer
I have 4 or 5 body harness and 3 or 4 FI harnesses. I will be digging them out.
JeffBowlsby
QUOTE(914Sixer @ May 17 2013, 07:39 PM) *

I have 4 or 5 body harness and 3 or 4 FI harnesses. I will be digging them out.

Thank you Mark! I'll email you my address.
sportlicherFahrer
I have a fairly complete(minus the center console wiring some splices under the dash) '73 2.0 body harness as well as a working 2.0 d-jet harness... Body harness is still in the car, fi harness is in a box.
JeffBowlsby
QUOTE(sportlicherFahrer @ May 17 2013, 11:25 PM) *

I have a fairly complete(minus the center console wiring some splices under the dash) '73 2.0 body harness as well as a working 2.0 d-jet harness... Body harness is still in the car, fi harness is in a box.

Thanks Jim. I would need to see what you have to make a firm offer, what may seem like a few little issues can take a lot to repair or it may not be repairable at all, affecting its value. It all depends on condition and what repairs are needed. If you will send what you have to me I would be happy to work out a fair deal with you.

Will email/PM you my address.
JeffBowlsby
I have gotten some good responses so far...still on the hunt. Any more good chassis harnesses available?
hot_shoe914
I'm sitting on 2 complete harnesses in my storage and if I can ever get Christine stripped, I will have another. PM me a ballpark figure so I can decide if it is worth my time. Also have a couple of '73 d-jet harnesses also. All of mine are from 73.

Shoe
Krieger
I have a 914/6 engine harness.
JeffBowlsby
PM to Shoe...

Thanks for the offer of the /6 engine harness, just looking for chassis harnesses at this time.

QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ May 29 2013, 08:34 PM) *

I'm sitting on 2 complete harnesses in my storage and if I can ever get Christine stripped, I will have another. PM me a ballpark figure so I can decide if it is worth my time. Also have a couple of '73 d-jet harnesses also. All of mine are from 73.

Shoe
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.