Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS-Left (L) Outside Door Handle #914.531.001.10
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
TJB/914
FS
914 Left (L) Chrome Outside Door Handle #914.531.001.10
Includes Black Key. I took it apart and dropped a few tumblers and could not get it working, but I am not a locksmith.
Outside chrome has (1) dimple and minor flaws, etc. Excellent daily driver piece.
Price:: $100.00 shipped anywhere USA.
Tom

BTW: That thing in the lower right hand corner was attached, what is it???
Erben914
That thing in the corner is one half of a two piece quick disconnect key ring. So that you can separate the keys without working it off the ring. Useless without the other half.
Nor.Cal.914
Isn't there also supposed to be a mounting tab behind the part that you pull on? Looks like it is broken/missing?
RON S.
QUOTE(Nor.Cal.914 @ May 19 2013, 12:25 AM) *

Isn't there also supposed to be a mounting tab behind the part that you pull on? Looks like it is broken/missing?

The ear on the backside of the door pull in the pic is definitely broke off. sad.gif

Sorry for the bad news Tom, but Daily driver duties for that handle are over.
TJB/914
QUOTE(RON S. @ May 19 2013, 07:19 AM) *

QUOTE(Nor.Cal.914 @ May 19 2013, 12:25 AM) *

The ear on the backside of the door pull in the pic is definitely broke off. sad.gif

Sorry for the bad news Tom, but Daily driver duties for that handle are over.
to

Ron.S
Your correct this one is also junk. Both have the ear tab broken clean. I didn't notice when I compaired both R&L. Junk drawer unless someone wants them free.
Tom
Nor.Cal.914
QUOTE(TJB/914 @ May 19 2013, 08:45 AM) *
Ron.S
Your correct this one is also junk. Both have the ear tab broken clean. I didn't notice when I compaired both R&L. Junk drawer unless someone wants them free.
Tom

I had mine repaired by someone here a few years back, but I can't remember who did it. Incredible fix though and it's unbreakable in my eyes!
TJB/914
QUOTE(Nor.Cal.914 @ May 19 2013, 12:58 PM) *

QUOTE(TJB/914 @ May 19 2013, 08:45 AM) *
Ron.S
Tom

I had mine repaired by someone here a few years back, but I can't remember who did it. Incredible fix though and it's unbreakable in my eyes!

I think it was car914 in Florida??? He can have them free if he wants them. Pickup up the phone if listening popcorn[1].gif
Tom
URY914
I fix them. biggrin.gif

Been doing it for years and have one on my work bench as I type this.

$65.00 to fix them. shades.gif
TJB/914
QUOTE(URY914 @ May 19 2013, 03:35 PM) *

I fix them. biggrin.gif

URY914
Send me you mailing address and both R&L are yours free, no charge. I don't need them or want anything for them.
Do a weld and view for the forum and post for everyone to see.
URY914 is now the official door handle repairman. first.gif
Tom
tweet
QUOTE(TJB/914 @ May 19 2013, 05:30 PM) *

QUOTE(URY914 @ May 19 2013, 03:35 PM) *

I fix them. biggrin.gif

URY914
Send me you mailing address and both R&L are yours free, no charge. I don't need them or want anything for them.
Do a weld and view for the forum and post for everyone to see.
URY914 is now the official door handle repairman. first.gif
Tom

pm sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.