Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: O.T. - Look out Miles!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SpecialK
Andy's signature...... alien.gif

We're already onto Rick (nobody can get that much done on a 914 in such a short amount of time without extraterrestrial assistance wink.gif ), and Miles.....well, he's definitely not from this planet. huh.gif

Andy, you may have to adjust the "intelligent life forms" part of your equation biggrin.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Special_K @ Nov 27 2004, 02:34 AM)
Andy, you may have to adjust the "intelligent life forms" part of your equation biggrin.gif

yeah, i know. i'm sure that part is overrated ...

biggrin.gif Andy
Jeroen
Andy's just begging Alfred to come back so they can discuss formulas biggrin.gif
rick 918-S
lol2.gif assimilate.gif
redshift
Have you seen the trailer for my new movie?

I am having a little trouble with funding, so I may not be able to use a live monkey, I hope you all aren't thrown off by that, it's still going to be great, even if I can't use a real monkey, or whatever.

M
SirAndy
QUOTE(redshift @ Nov 28 2004, 01:52 AM)
Have you seen the trailer for my new movie?

shouldn't it read "live autopsy" instead of "life autopsy" ???

idea.gif Andy

PS: and what does that have to do with SETI ???
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Nov 28 2004, 10:37 AM)
PS: and what does that have to do with SETI ???

well.. how did monkeys get here? invaders from another planet i tell you! ohmy.gif lol2.gif
redshift
Silly German! You can't autopsy a live monkey! I checked my local laws.

<_<

The 'life' part accentuates the.... I don't have to explain my commercial campaign to you!!!!!!!!

I don't care where monkeys come from, and I don't care how they breed... I want to know what's inside a monkey.

M
monkei
similar to whats inside a human.....use one of those instead.
redshift
So, the first real controversy.

Box office is gonna be through the roof!

M
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.