Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: Blaupunkt Frankfurt Radio + Speaker Kit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
gcrotvik
I have a mid to late 70's Blaupunkt AM/FM stereo radio and a NOS OE Porsche factory installation kit. At this point in time in my restoration project, I have decided to go radio-delete. This unit has the DIN connector for an iPod hookup. Included is a second Frankfurt radio for spare parts. Both radios are in great cosmetic condition and worked when tested although the buttons on the spare Blaupunkt (the unit on the bottom) do not work correctly. Unfortunately, I do not have the OE faceplate for either radio.

The factory install kit includes a generic faceplate, wiring and mounting hardware plus a set of OE speakers. The speakers are in excellent condition. The installation kit did not include an antenna but I will throw in a new black masted Hirschman antenna.

Asking $125.00 plus PP fees and actual shipping for all.

Thanks for looking!

Greg
tweet
QUOTE(gcrotvik @ May 20 2013, 11:00 AM) *

I have a mid to late 70's Blaupunkt AM/FM stereo radio and a NOS OE Porsche factory installation kit. At this point in time in my restoration project, I have decided to go radio-delete. This unit has the DIN connector for an iPod hookup. Included is a second Frankfurt radio for spare parts. Both radios are in great cosmetic condition and worked when tested although the buttons on the spare Blaupunkt (the unit on the bottom) do not work correctly. Unfortunately, I do not have the OE faceplate for either radio.

The factory install kit includes a generic faceplate, wiring and mounting hardware plus a set of OE speakers. The speakers are in excellent condition. The installation kit did not include an antenna but I will throw in a new black masted Hirschman antenna.

Asking $125.00 plus PP fees and actual shipping for all.

Thanks for looking!

Greg

Hi Greg,
I'll take it.
-dan
gcrotvik
Sold.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.