Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB/Price Check: 911 Steering Column
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Nor.Cal.914
I've been doing some research for moving the ignition switch on a 914-4 to the proper place on the left side of the dash and am looking for a price check or possible purchase for a complete early 911 steering column. The couple threads that I found have mentioned using early 70's columns so that would be what I am looking for. Please let me know what you have! Thank you!

-Chris
tweet
QUOTE(Nor.Cal.914 @ May 20 2013, 12:01 PM) *

I've been doing some research for moving the ignition switch on a 914-4 to the proper place on the left side of the dash and am looking for a price check or possible purchase for a complete early 911 steering column. The couple threads that I found have mentioned using early 70's columns so that would be what I am looking for. Please let me know what you have! Thank you!

-Chris

If none of the members have it here, you can always try TheSamba or Pelican.
bdstone914
QUOTE(Nor.Cal.914 @ May 20 2013, 09:01 AM) *

-Chris

Anywhere from $10 - $100. Just got some parts from ebay. The steering column bearing is over $100 new and are often bad.
Bruce
Nor.Cal.914
QUOTE(tweet @ May 20 2013, 09:06 AM) *
If none of the members have it here, you can always try TheSamba or Pelican.

I just checked out Pelican and didn't really see anything so far, but I'll keep looking. Thanks!

-Chris
bdstone914
I should have a 911 column with shaft, a 4 shaft to rob the mount from, an ignition switch, and 911 clamshells if you are interested in doing this.
Nor.Cal.914
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ May 20 2013, 09:26 AM) *

I should have a 911 column with shaft, a 4 shaft to rob the mount from, an ignition switch, and 911 clamshells if you are interested in doing this.

PM sent
Harpo
I have an extra 914/6 clone column if necessary

DAvid
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.