Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: We need a PADDOCK
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Trekkor
In the garage we can talk about any subject you can imagine ( what are you eating, my avatar, gues my name ). All fun, don't get me wrong.

Can we have a seperate forum where members could post thread of a strictly mech/tech nature.

I know this has been requested before.
The garage is cool but, when you enter the paddock it's time to get serious...the race is about to start.

KT
SirAndy
QUOTE(trekkor @ Nov 27 2004, 08:17 AM)
Can we have a seperate forum where members could post thread of a strictly mech/tech nature.

nope, we don't want to spread it out. everyone should hang out in the garage ...

the more active forums you have, the less participation you have in each.

not gud ...
wink.gif Andy
Trekkor
Fair enough.

Can we poll this one?

KT
Rusty
Sure. Poll all you like. biggrin.gif

But... the Admin team has come to this decision every time the topic comes up, regardless what the separate forum would be used for.

Hope this helps,
Lawrence
Jeroen
Simple answer, 2 letters: N O
clear?
lol2.gif
Rouser

Simple answer, 2 letters: N O

Works for me ...
swood
heh...heh...Beavis....he...said "Poll". heh..heh... IPB Image
Jeroen
Yeah, but Butthead saiz: NO
IPB Image
seanery
STILL NO!
Trekkor
By N.O. you mean... "Nearly On-line"? IPB Image
seanery
Never Open
redshift
Is there any possibility of having a special forum for covert web ops, like invasions, and/or probing recons?

smile.gif

Sgt. M, 914th Pathfinders
hargray2
QUOTE (trekkor @ Nov 27 2004, 08:17 AM)
In the garage we can talk about any subject you can imagine ( what are you eating, my avatar, gues my name ). All fun, don't get me wrong.

I know this has been requested before.
The garage is cool but, when you enter the paddock it's time to get serious...the race is about to start.

KT

I asked the same exact question before on this board and Pelican.
I got chair.gif finger.gif screwy.gif flipa.gif ar15.gif the same response both
times.

So, I guess you're just another stupid SOB just like me.
It's good to know there's at least one on the west coast too! lol2.gif lol2.gif
Trekkor
Some of the new changes in the forum with the new rules is a move in the right direction.

KT
SirAndy
QUOTE (trekkor @ Sep 28 2005, 08:55 PM)
Some of the new changes in the forum with the new rules is a move in the right direction.

i wish i could share your optimism ...

all i can see is the road to disaster ...
unsure.gif Andy
Trekkor
Seems like the rowdies just need a friendly reminding to "simmer down now". biggrin.gif

If they don't edit or play nice- delete their posts first.
Then BAN...

Doesn't seem like any problem, really.

KT
phantom914
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Sep 28 2005, 08:15 PM)
QUOTE (trekkor @ Sep 28 2005, 08:55 PM)

unsure.gif Andy

What sort of concerns do you have? Had it not been for the pressure, would you have preferred to leave things they way they had been?

BTW, I am not arguing one way or another. I am just curious about your opinion. It's too bad that some things could not be discussed around here rationally.

Andrew
johnmhudson111
QUOTE (redshift @ Feb 17 2005, 11:56 PM)
Is there any possibility of having a special forum for covert web ops, like invasions, and/or probing recons?

smile.gif

Sgt. M, 914th Pathfinders

I thought that was what the "sandbox" was for? unsure.gif
johnmhudson111
QUOTE (phantom914 @ Oct 5 2005, 05:13 PM)
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Sep 28 2005, 08:15 PM)

unsure.gif  Andy

What sort of concerns do you have? Had it not been for the pressure, would you have preferred to leave things they way they had been?

BTW, I am not arguing one way or another. I am just curious about your opinion. It's too bad that some things could not be discussed around here rationally.

Andrew

I have to hand it to Andy and the other Admins, they are doing a hell of a job, I think everyone agree with that. I wouldn't care to be the guy that referees this rowdy lot and have a personal life too. I think, no one asked so I had to speak up, that confining the "questionable" behavior to the "sandbox" and keeping all the other post in the garage is a great idea, I hope folks can control themselves enough to mind the rules. However, I too wonder what the concerns are?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.