Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Driving SD to SF this weekend
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
AE354803
Driving to SF for the weekend, leaving the SD area on Thursday night (5/23), arriving in SF midday Friday (5/24).

Leaving SF again early Monday, arriving back in SD late Monday (5/27)

Won't have a lot of extra room but it someone needs something picked up/dropped off and you can get it to me before I go, let me know

Andy
Cap'n Krusty
Mc Mark has some 911 HEs in LA that need to get to him or to me. My ride up from LA to Santa Maria has become unavailable, or so it seems.

The Cap'n
effutuo101
Let me Check. I will PM if I do.
Where in SD are you?
moparrob
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ May 22 2013, 12:09 PM) *

Mc Mark has some 911 HEs in LA that need to get to him or to me. My ride up from LA to Santa Maria has become unavailable, or so it seems.

The Cap'n

agree.gif

I'm holding them for him in Woodland Hills.
dfelz
Hey I'll be up in SF this weekend too! staying in Orinda, just outside of Berkley. On Monday on the way back down to LA I am gonna head to Monterey Bay to go check out the aquarium and grab a bite to eat.

Andy, I will also be in SD for the summer living in Encinitas and working in Carlsbad, and since I see your in oceanside, we will have to grab lunch one day. beerchug.gif
Cap'n Krusty
The Morro Bay Aquarium? I'm not sure there's anything dead enough there to eat. Close though ............... Place is a disaster.

Stop by Santa Maria! We'll feed you ..................

The Cap'n
dfelz
Haha! The fresher the better! I have a feeling there will be a good selection of fish to eat, which can technically be consumed raw happy11.gif
And as much as i would love to take the 101 all the way back down (passing right through your hood) it adds almost 2 hours of extra driving compared to the 5 (with the beautiful cow fields on both sides blink.gif ), and since i am not the one driving, its not my call, but i can be pretty persuasive some times shades.gif
effutuo101
I see some 914 action happening this summer!
AE354803
QUOTE(moparrob @ May 22 2013, 06:59 PM) *

The Cap'n

agree.gif

I'll be heading through Woodland Hills around 9pm tomorrow (depending on traffic), I could drop them off in Santa Maria the next morning. Let me know if this sounds good. Also, about how long are those heat exchangers?

I'm stopping in SB for the night and taking 101 the rest of the way, so it's not much out of my way.

Chris and David, we'll have to get together sometime this summer for a nice drive. I think there's a few more people in the area too.
McMark
There 911 HEs so they're not real long. And they need to go from Woodland Hills to NorCal.
AE354803
QUOTE(McMark @ May 22 2013, 10:24 PM) *

There 911 HEs so they're not real long. And they need to go from Woodland Hills to NorCal.

I'll be staying in Bernal Heights Friday through Monday morning. I won't be heading into Napa area, as far as I know. But if you can make it down into the Bernal Heights area, I can bring them the rest of the way.
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ May 22 2013, 09:48 PM) *

The Morro Bay Aquarium? I'm not sure there's anything dead enough there to eat. Close though ............... Place is a disaster.

The Cap'n

I think he said the Monterey Aquarium. The aquarium in Morro Bay is a disgrace and should have been closed down a long time ago.

And now back to your regularly scheduled program.
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ May 23 2013, 12:04 AM) *

QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ May 22 2013, 09:48 PM) *

The Cap'n

I think he said the Monterey Aquarium. The aquarium in Morro Bay is a disgrace and should have been closed down a long time ago.

And now back to your regularly scheduled program.

OOPS! Now we know why that last glass of wine was a mistake! Sorry!

The Cap'n
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(AE354803 @ May 22 2013, 10:10 PM) *

QUOTE(moparrob @ May 22 2013, 06:59 PM) *

The Cap'n

agree.gif

I'll be heading through Woodland Hills around 9pm tomorrow (depending on traffic), I could drop them off in Santa Maria the next morning. Let me know if this sounds good. Also, about how long are those heat exchangers?

I'm stopping in SB for the night and taking 101 the rest of the way, so it's not much out of my way.

Chris and David, we'll have to get together sometime this summer for a nice drive. I think there's a few more people in the area too.

My original offer to McMark was to get them from Santa Maria to the Parts Heaven swap meet on June 2nd. That offer stands. Makes it easy because we're both going there anyway, and I have the room in the Vanagon. If that works for all of us, let's coordinate. I'm close to the freeway, making your stop easy and quick. Breakfast or lunch on me.

The Cap'n
McMark
Either one works for me. biggrin.gif
AE354803
QUOTE(McMark @ May 23 2013, 08:03 AM) *

Either one works for me. biggrin.gif

My timing works for Rob, I can definitely pick them up. Just let me know if you want them dropped of in Santa Maria or if you can come grab them from Bernal Heights this weekend.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.