Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Coming to Las Vegas
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PanelBilly
I arrive this Saturday evening and depart next Thursday evening. I've been to Renegade (that was a blast), but looking for other car activities. ANyone want to make a suggestion?
GeorgeRud
Richard Petty Driving Experience at the Las Vegas Speedway?
Cap'n Krusty
I enjoyed the Imperial auto collection/used car lot. Some interesting stuff there.

The Cap'n
JRust
Go see John at Diablo's happy11.gif . He's always good for a laugh or 2. Not to mention a few drinks beer.gif
VegasRacer
All of the above are good ideas. agree.gif

The Strip will be busy with the Holiday weekend plus the UFC fight.
The only other 'car' events I can suggest are Cars & Coffee Saturday morning or check out the track in Pahrump.
Not automotive but fun for sure if you like Pinball.
r_towle
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ May 23 2013, 01:35 AM) *

All of the above are good ideas. agree.gif

The Strip will be busy with the Holiday weekend plus the UFC fight.
The only other 'car' events I can suggest are Cars & Coffee Saturday morning or check out the track in Pahrump.
Not automotive but fun for sure if you like Pinball.

Just go hang around with Vegas Racer and meet hot woman in small tight fitting outfits...then take pictures of them.

Rich
VegasRacer
QUOTE(r_towle @ May 23 2013, 08:50 AM) *

Just go hang around with Vegas Racer and meet hot woman in small tight fitting outfits...then take pictures of them.

Rich

That is nothing special. . .

Just an average day at the office.
JoeSharp
John's office is a great place to visit in LV. I stop by every time I'm in Navada.
Madswede
w00t.gif wish I had time for that. I won't get out of the airport today or Monday, just layovers as I'm passing through Vegas on the way to Boise and back. bye1.gif
VegasRacer
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ May 22 2013, 04:31 PM) *

Anyone want to make a suggestion?

Come to Diablo's. Have a beer and then a few Margaritas. Eat some Calamari and Nachos. Then have your wife get on top of the bar. beerchug.gif
r_towle
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ May 24 2013, 01:28 AM) *

QUOTE(r_towle @ May 23 2013, 08:50 AM) *

Rich

That is nothing special. . .

Just an average day at the office.

Grrrrrrrrrr

Not this week, heading to DC tomorrow...in a suit, in 95 degree heat....awesome.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.