Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Greetings from ze Autobahn
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
draganc
Just got back from Germany and drove my buddies Panamera GTS (440HP) on the Autobahn......280kmh or 175mph, in "sport" mode - what else biggrin.gif .

That car is wicked fast for being a 4 door "sedan" and the handling is outstanding.

Enjoy the picture.

Dragan

Click to view attachment
Drums66
.....Cool,goose it!! poke.gif
bye1.gif popcorn[1].gif flag.gif
ConeDodger
Ummm... That car is wicked fast for ANY kind of car. 175 is rare air indeed for any car!
Elliot Cannon
The fastest I got on the Autobahn was 250kph. Just before my wife tore the armrest off the passenger door. av-943.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ May 23 2013, 04:01 PM) *
The fastest I got on the Autobahn was 250kph. Just before my wife tore the armrest off the passenger door. av-943.gif

Funny, Amoy was not amused either about my driving style during our latest visit to Europe.

driving.gif
draganc
QUOTE(SirAndy @ May 23 2013, 03:08 PM) *

QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ May 23 2013, 04:01 PM) *

Funny, Amoy was not amused either about my driving style during our latest visit to Europe.

driving.gif

Funny, my wife - and other - always made fun of my 79 coupe de ville and my top speed of 70mph. That changed quickly when I took her on a mountain road in Garmisch with my Audi turbo Quattro happy11.gif

snakemain
I only managed 165 in my M3, and I still got passed by a Mercedes wagon with two old people in the front and 2 little kids playing in the back seat.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.