Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Have you heard about the new contest in the Sandbox?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
balljoint
In the time honoured, and slightly silly traditions of the Sandbox, here at the unabashed, but sometimes bashed, 914world.com, there has been birthed a new way to pay tribute to the members here and their "rides".

This fine Sandbox contest and it's yet to be named trophy (trophy also yet to be donated), is pointed at the downtrodden, the tired, the untired, the slick tired, the poorCSOBs, the huddled masses in the parking lot with beers yearning to breathe free the eau-de-914, but yet are stricken, with DWD, with rust, with ill fitting parts, with no parts at all. Some of these, the homeless, tempest-tossed have no 914 at all, but still they come to this BBS and hang out, and type rude things about the admins and the other members, all of which is likely well deserved, but more to the point, they are here because of all of you.

And this is a way to express how you feel about everyone here!

smile.gif wub.gif

Sandbox
Car of the
Random period
Of
Time

Nominations have just closed and the voting begun for the second SCROT ever to be awarded. Click on the link below and Vote for your favourite!

The Second S.C.R.O.T. Ever!
Elliot Cannon
This is so exciting, I can hardly contain my indifference. av-943.gif
Joe Bob
IPB Image
balljoint
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ May 23 2013, 01:12 PM) *

So indifferent that you posted very quickly to state that indifference.

mellow.gif

bs.gif

biggrin.gif Don't worry Elliot, you'll get nominated for something SCROTy some day.
scotty b
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ May 23 2013, 09:12 AM) *

agree.gif This is the garage David. Please keep the sandboxiness in the sandbox, and real car related discussion here.
balljoint
This is the Garage Scott. That is why this introductory, information thread directs the members to the links to the sandbox. smile.gif
flippa
There is some 914 content in there confused24.gif

Vote for Skippy first.gif
tadink
QUOTE(flippa @ May 23 2013, 07:39 PM) *

There is some 914 content in there confused24.gif

Vote for Skippy first.gif

FYI - Skippy is a BOAT!

Vote for the 916 NOSE on jackstands, at least there is a hint of 914 heritage in this contestant!

vote for the nose
vote for the nose
vote for the nose
monkeyboy
Will the awards be tallied up at the end to determine the
Sandbox
Car
Of the
Random period of
Time
Ultimate
Master

???
balljoint
No.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.