Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SoCal Fun run 4
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Aaron Cox
planning the next fun run... 2+ weeks till go time. help me help you biggrin.gif

whos down for sat? whos down for sun? whos down for either? smilie_pokal.gif
skline
If all goes well, Joe's will be the debut of the Chalon, if it runs good enough and everything seems to be ok, this may be my first actual run.
AlexO
Either day for me. The Miata is off her stands..... oh wait.... Thats the teener. The Miata is just add gas..... driving.gif
(Just need a smiley that's not smiling 'cause he has to drive a Miata)
--Alex
Brad Roberts
Sat. for me. I shoot down Friday night... then leave out on Sunday around 3pm.

B
MattR
Either day. I'll bring the new toy out.
CaliWRX
This time, I want to ride in MattR's car!
bernbomb914
If brad can make it on Sat. then make it Sat. we all can make it work locally. Put down for Sat.

Bernie
Aaron Cox
bernie, you better make it to this one then biggrin.gif
bernbomb914
I will be if the car is still running, drove it about 10 miles yseterday and the temps stayed where they should. I need to put it on a dyno to set it up so I dont kill it.

Bernie
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(bernbomb914 @ Nov 27 2004, 10:44 PM)
I will be if the car is still running, drove it about 10 miles yseterday and the temps stayed where they should. I need to put it on a dyno to set it up so I dont kill it.

Bernie

you got two weeks biggrin.gif lol2.gif
Brando
Can't make it but i'll be dragging behind in mind! mueba.gif
AlexO
So where we goin this time? Any routes planned?
--Alex
Aaron Cox
Same route works for me... i dont have time to experiment, but im open to anything smilie_pokal.gif

looks like sat the 11th
SLITS
I need to make another run to Tucson on the 12th to do the "Toys for Tots Arizona Run" - a promise is a promise.

It would be nice if all the SoCalers could do the same, but................,
type47fan
QUOTE(AlexO @ Nov 28 2004, 10:38 AM)
So where we goin this time?  Any routes planned?
--Alex

San Diego County is close, has some interesting roads, and shares the same wonderful fall/winter weather!

Okay, so this was a shamelessly transparent way of interjecting a picture taken from my home office earlier today. . . I'm goin' out to work on my car now. . . .
Elliot_Cannon
That's just great!! I'll be in Dubai on the 11th. Seventeen months till retirement.
Cheers, Elliot
Aaron Cox
elliot..that sucks...

when do you leave?
AlexO
Thats not all bad. At least he has a date to plan around. I've been on a "list" since late May.

Elliot: Good luck over there....

--Alex
Dr Evil
Damn, gonna have to miss another one. I have finals starting on that Mon. Oh ya, and my car has no engine. I'll be up for one around the first of the year. We should all do a Lyons Valley road run, or maybe another HWY 1 Baja run (no cops, full open throttle!).
idea.gif
Elliot_Cannon
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Nov 28 2004, 01:01 PM)
elliot..that sucks...

when do you leave?

It's just a 24 hour layover. Dubai is actually pretty nice if you like hot weather and sand. Every time I go there I buy a raffle ticket for a new 911 in the duty free shop. Got my fingers crossed. If I win it, I figure I can sell it and buy a really cool 914 6.
Cheers, Elliot
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.