jonwatts
bump - added pictures
Brad Roberts
Point me in the direction.

B
jonwatts
go chat
L8Apex
I sooo wish I had a job so I could buy that thing. Could I sell the parts off of it 1st and give you the money after? hehehe. I'm sure I will get one of these ->>>> finger.gif
914Timo
That looks a lot better than my when I bought it. I would take it immediately if I could get it over the sea for reasonable price. I think the freight would be at least $1000 from east coast to Finland......

Is it rusty or why nobody wants it ??? It looks a decent and complete car. :cursor:
L8Apex
from here to japan, it's something like $2500 a container and whatever you can fit in there.
jonwatts
Just a clarification, this isn't my car, I spotted it near where I work. I'd like to buy it and part it out but I don't really have the space or time to do it.

I can point people towards it who are interested. The owner wants it gone.

Jon
bernbomb914
What is his address I how do I contact him?

Bernbomb914

bernie@iinet.com
jonwatts
I don't have the house address but it is at the intersection of Bird Ave and Minnesota in San Jose.

Great Wall Chinese Restaurant

More info. Owner said passenger suspension console broke (smacked a kerb). After welding in a fix they started the car and *POOF* it caught fire. I didn't see major burn damage but between that and the fact that the console had to be repaired I look at it as a junk tub with good parts. If anyone wants me to help facilitate anything further I'll need a finder's fee.

Jon
Mueller
Hey Jon,

Want to go in half on it and part it out?
jonwatts
I thought about it but without someplace like Brad's former PA shop I don't really have the means to do it.

Plus I'd rather put my time into my own tub for a change. When local events come up (like this weekend) it would be nice to have a 914 to show up in and drive.

Still, none of that stopped me from hoping to make $100 off it laugh.gif

Jon
JeffBowlsby
Ive been watching that car for at least a year...I drive by there 2x a day. If only I had the time.
Brad Roberts
I'm out. I dont have the room nor the time to part it out.

We just junked the red one that Jason bought.

B
dgw
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Jan 22 2003, 02:21 PM)
We just junked the red one that Jason bought.

B

This the one you just brought over from Santa Cruz last week? Was that the plan or just an error?

Disappointing for Jason if it wasn't the plan.
One of these days we're going to run out of these things.
Brad Roberts
I took him to pick it up. I told him about everything that was wrong with it and what I thought about it. He found more rust in the frame rail than he cared to deal with. I'm selling him my white 1970 race/street chassis with the fresh cage in it.

B
Mueller
Hey B,

So is Jason not turning the silver car into a BP racer? Too nice now that it's painted??
Brad Roberts
You got it Mikey. The paint is awesome. It rivals the 3.2 Orange conversion car at one of the Roadglue runs. I told him to back off on "how nice" the car was ending up. I love Jason like a brother, BUT he should LISTEN to his elders and not let the engineering "ANAL" get the best of him... :finger2:

Track cars for learning dont need to be NICE.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.