Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1975 media blasted bare roller...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
audio_file
I bought this from another member planning on a long term project. I have a family friend who needs some financial help, and this is the only thing I could spare. The car is a '75, started life as a green car. Will not include wheels, or front or rear trunk lids, but does have all glass, wiring harness, engine lid, and panels to replace areas of exposed rust damage. Those areas include the rear trunk, passenger rear floor pan.
The hell-hole is fair, with larger rust caused holes in the passenger firewall and the passenger side inner engine bay area, where the battery sits against. I do not have the metal to fix those two areas. Longs are great. Other small pinholes in the typical places, in the gutter around front hood, under windshield, etc.
See pics.
I'd like to raise as much money as possible to help a friend out, even if that means I lose money compared to what I paid for the car.
Title in hand, Asking $1500.00
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
audio_file
More pics:
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
brant
very nice
I wish I knew how to get this to colorado
good luck with your sale!

audio_file
QUOTE(brant @ May 27 2013, 08:58 AM) *

very nice
I wish I knew how to get this to colorado
good luck with your sale!

I'm sure it'd fit under a greyhound bus as freight, right? biggrin.gif
BajaXJ92
If its a '75, did it start life as a Palma Green Metallic car?
audio_file
QUOTE(BajaXJ92 @ Jun 14 2013, 09:19 PM) *

If its a '75, did it start life as a Palma Green Metallic car?

Certainly looks that way, only one color on the car ever, I'll check to see if the plat is still on it...
914runnow
QUOTE(audio_file @ Jun 11 2013, 07:26 AM) *

Price drop bump! 1000.00, the media blasting alone was likely 60-80% of that price...

Chris

Yepperz...the blast on my 75 was 650.00.....
sixnotfour
I cant believe someone back east doesn't jump on this ??
dbeal
do the tires and wheels pictured come with the car, does it have a clear title?
JamesM
QUOTE(audio_file @ Jun 23 2013, 08:22 AM) *

Price reduced again (sheesh!) to 750.00

Great price for an already blasted roller... I would take it if I had a good way to get it over here. sad.gif

lanker88
That paint code is Palma Metallic green. It is rare! I would keep the car if i were you and repaint it that color. It is a great color that screams "1970's"! haha Cheers.
gunther7331
Hi is your 914 still for sale? Where are you located?
audio_file
Sold!
boxstr
Still sold?
Craig at CAMP
audio_file
QUOTE(boxstr @ Feb 11 2014, 04:52 PM) *

Still sold?
Craig at CAMP

Yup! On it's way to Conedodger and McMark for their racecar project (should be pretty cool!)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.