A few months ago I posted about using Lucas ethanol remover. When I use it i do increase gas mileage and makes the car have more pep, but have no real way of knowing if it removes the ethanol and saves my fuel system.

Yesterday I met with the President of Berryman Products (B-12 Chemtool, etc AND NO RELATION OR AFFILIATION ) on another matter and in our conversation I asked the question about removing ethanol from the fuel.

He told me their chemists have been working on this for years, testing their products and all others on the market, looking for that solution. He said there is no solution yet. It's high on their research list but nothing works, regardless of brand.

He said it's simple to make ethanol gas run better buy adding B12, Lucas, etc and all those products do is add combustibles to the fuel so the car runs better, but to date no one has figured out how to eliminate the water and corrosive chemicals in ethanol.

From the Horses Mouth.

The founder of the company used to go from town to town selling Selex for bicycle tires. He had a Graham truck and a bathtub. Going from town to town he would make up a batch of tire sealer and sell it to shops all over the country. Today Berryman's is looking for the same truck. He's made a deal for one of the TV car rebuilders in Dallas to do a complete TV restoration if one if located.

If anyone knows where one is send an email via their web site to the President of the company.