Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sale Pending..!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
boxstr
If you are looking for a great 914 that will make a fabulous daily driver. It is the 2.0 fuel injected motor and 5 speed gearbox. It has rebuilt brake calipers,behind Fuchs wheels, new stainless steel brake hoses. Triad dual outlet muffler, and stainless steel heat exchangers. Stainless fuel lines.
New Alpine CD am fm tuner, with built in Bluetooth. Battery tray and stand has been replaced. Very little surface rust, nothing major. Well priced at $6960.
Call ot text Craig at 503-799-5794
avidfanjpl
Hey Craig!

If the money arrives late tomorrow, I can still wire you even on Saturday for delivery Monday. The Bank will not charge me.

Make sure you send the wiring instructions with the confirming email!

Guess where this car will be landing, folks?

Craig at CAMP914 made it happen!!

THANKS!

John
ben*james
Thanks camp914!
avidfanjpl
Woohoo!

Deposit arrived!

I go get the car on 12 July. I travel a bit, so I have to get a clear weekend.

Wish the WCR was in July. I will be 40 miles away but a month late. Any teeners on the 5 and related roads south to Cambria, give a holler. It is good to know where someone is if I get in a fix. From Cambria to Anaheim, it will mostly be the 101 then the 5 again for the last 45 miles. I think it is close to 1400 miles?

Thanks to Craig and Ben!

Bruce Stone came by and we are going to do an Orangina on this blue car.

I think I have a name for her, but it would not be good to re-use a 914 car name I already used in 76.

Has to be a girl name, and maybe "Devil in a Blue Dress" for the name, but that is a title full of nouns and adjectives, not a proper name, correct?

COMMENTS? NAME NOMINATIONS? ANYONE? Ben? Craig? Bruce? Anyone that will probably sell me something for her? Steve Gaglione? TC?

Thanks!

John
ben*james
Aurora tights.
Steve
what color blue is that? Very purdy!!
smg914
QUOTE(avidfanjpl @ Jun 8 2013, 03:59 PM) *

I think I have a name for her, but it would not be good to re-use a 914 car name I already used in 76.

Has to be a girl name, and maybe "Devil in a Blue Dress" for the name, but that is a title full of nouns and adjectives, not a proper name, correct?

COMMENTS? NAME NOMINATIONS? ANYONE? Ben? Craig? Bruce? Anyone that will probably sell me something for her? Steve Gaglione? TC?

Thanks!

John

The Blue Meanie
avidfanjpl
Hey Ben!

Aurora Tights?

Where did that come from?

John
ben*james
Hi John,
Kind of a play on the northern lights I guess. The color reminded me of the look of the sky during such phenom.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurora_(astronomy)

Regardless of name, enjoy. A very nice car, will be missed.
Ben
avidfanjpl
I fly up in a little over 2 weeks to get it. Just can't wait for all this biz travel to finish.

Driving home via the 5 mostly.

J
avidfanjpl
A week from tomorrow!!! Woohoo!

Counting the hours!!!

John
avidfanjpl
Bought and paid for.

This is a stripper.

She will need more than singles in her g-string to make her do a lap dance.

I figure 10K plus cuts, scrapes and bruises.

Targeted completion date - 05/30/15

My 63rd birthday.

J
nine9three
QUOTE(avidfanjpl @ Jul 16 2013, 05:44 PM) *

Bought and paid for.

This is a stripper.

She will need more than singles in her g-string to make her do a lap dance.

I figure 10K plus cuts, scrapes and bruises.

Targeted completion date - 05/30/15

My 63rd birthday.

J

???
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.