Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yo Woody
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
r_towle
85 911 ignition switch.

Do you have a special tool to remove the "break off" bolts?

If so, can you please post a picture of it?

Does not seem like getting a dremel in that space would be simple or without damage.

rich
carr914
Where is Woody? I have seen a Post from him in awhile!
balljoint
He went missing around the same time that Adam went to South Africa.

unsure.gif
CMONNETT
Chisel and a hammer to get it started is the easiest way. That's what we used when I was at Jones Autowerks. BTW Woodys been on vacation for the last week.
Woody
Hi guys. Yeah South Africa has been nice but they won't let me leave for some reason. Something to do with public indecency or something like that. confused24.gif As far as the screws, a small chisel will work fine. I do have some fancy tools for removing them though access can still be problematic. The metal is fairly soft. These are my special tools pictured with the new bolts.

Click to view attachment

MDG
Hi, Woody bye1.gif
Woody
QUOTE(MDG @ May 28 2013, 05:17 PM) *

Hi, Woody bye1.gif

Hi buddy. bye1.gif I could use some help over here in South Africa. I'm not really sure what happened to Adam after the "incident" involving the monkey. unsure.gif icon8.gif
carr914
How's the Monkey?
MDG
QUOTE(Woody @ May 28 2013, 06:34 PM) *

Hi, Woody bye1.gif

Hi buddy. bye1.gif I could use some help over here in South Africa. I'm not really sure what happened to Adam after the "incident" involving the monkey. unsure.gif icon8.gif

Messin' around with monkeys is how you get the moniker 'patient zero' tacked onto your name.

Oh - bring me back a bag of diamonds, will ya'?
Woody
QUOTE(carr914 @ May 28 2013, 06:17 PM) *

How's the Monkey?

Poor thing has seen better days. It drags its ass around on the carpet like it's trying to itch something. icon8.gif
QUOTE(MDG @ May 28 2013, 06:30 PM) *

QUOTE(Woody @ May 28 2013, 06:34 PM) *

Hi, Woody bye1.gif

Messin' around with monkeys is how you get the moniker 'patient zero' tacked onto your name.

Oh - bring me back a bag of diamonds, will ya'?

I'm already having trouble with customs but I think I could swing it. idea.gif
BajaXJ92
dry.gif dry.gif dry.gif
Woody
QUOTE(BajaXJ92 @ May 28 2013, 06:34 PM) *

dry.gif dry.gif dry.gif

Dood come on, I'm just trying to help. confused24.gif
BajaXJ92
QUOTE(Woody @ May 28 2013, 09:30 PM) *

QUOTE(BajaXJ92 @ May 28 2013, 06:34 PM) *

dry.gif dry.gif dry.gif

Dood come on, I'm just trying to help. confused24.gif

So am I.

Which is why I swiped your passport before you had a chance to make it through customs.

You're welcome, America. biggrin.gif
Woody
Oh damn. That was you? I thought the hooker took it. Y'all were kinda dressed the same.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.