Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F S - NOS Front & Rear Bumper & Tops, used f/ r valance
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Ok,
Back to cleaning the garage of items that I no longer need.
The following are best suited for that ‘one’ individual that is looking for NOS parts to restore an -4 /-6, especially with the spike in values of prime examples.
• NOS Front & Rear Bumper and Tops ( asking $3000.00)
I do have a -6 front valence ($100.00) and porthole rear valence ($600.00) too that needs I will part with.
Package deal will also work too.

Ps. Best to sell local (LA) - no real shipping so as to avoid possible damage.
ThanksClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
1TRICK6
I just want the rear bumper plug. lol2.gif
QUOTE(1TRICK6 @ May 29 2013, 03:17 PM) *

I just want the rear bumper plug. lol2.gif

-smile.gif. sunglasses.gif Buy the lot and part it out piratenanner.gif
pete000
If it were an early rear bumper I would buy them in a second.

If you ever decide to let the front go solo I am first in line !!

Thanks for all the pm and interest. Still up for sale

Thanks
FourBlades

Dang people, I don't think I have seen a set like this for sale in six years....

John
QUOTE(FourBlades @ Jun 3 2013, 06:36 PM) *

Dang people, I don't think I have seen a set like this for sale in six years....

John

Yes its been many moons that I've seen NEW ones being offered.
Monday night bump
rotary914
I am looking for a front valance for a porsche 914
The thing under the front bumper

I'm at rotary914@yahoo.com
Thanks, Steve
QUOTE(rotary914 @ Jul 19 2013, 11:24 AM) *

Thanks, Steve

Thanks for looking. .The part you're looking for just sold three weeks ago. I still have the -4 valence and bumper& tops. Good luck with your search
horizontally-opposed
QUOTE(396 @ Jul 19 2013, 12:45 PM) *

QUOTE(rotary914 @ Jul 19 2013, 11:24 AM) *

Thanks, Steve

Thanks for looking. .The part you're looking for just sold three weeks ago. I still have the -4 valence and bumper& tops. Good luck with your search

So did you sell the bumpers separately? You may remember we conversed several times regarding my interest...

Thanks,

pete
To all that have expressed interest in my NOS parts. I want to thank you all for your interest. Some might wonder how I came up with the price points. Well, since I've really never sold any things, I asked one of my high school friends. He mentioned that since they are no longer available and that they are NOS. I should ask X $. These NOS parts were originally purchased for my car-which morph into a track car......thus the sale of these NOS parts....which in turn can fund another Porsche project. Many have asked for certain individual parts, but I think it's best to sell the WHOLE lot to someone that is as crazy as my self in wanting only OEM parts for a resto ...likes some have said "factory" not after market. Don't get me wrong, aftermarket s good too, but for myself- factory as in 100% original Porsche. I hope one day that special buyer will emerge in this 914 World family....don't worry as I'm not in a position to place these on eBay.
Thanks
horizontally-opposed
QUOTE(396 @ Jul 19 2013, 04:23 PM) *

To all that have expressed interest in my NOS parts. I want to thank you all for your interest. Some might wonder how I came up with the price points. Well, since I've really never sold any things, I asked one of my high school friends. He mentioned that since they are no longer available and that they are NOS. I should ask X $. These NOS parts were originally purchased for my car-which morph into a track car......thus the sale of these NOS parts....which in turn can fund another Porsche project. Many have asked for certain individual parts, but I think it's best to sell to some one that is as crazy as my self in wanting only OEM parts ...likes some have said "factory" not after market. Don't get me wrong, aftermarket s good too, but for myself- factory as in 100% original Porsche. I hope one day that special buyer will emerge in this 914 World family....don't worry as I'm not in a position to place these on eBay.
Thanks

I am unfamiliar with having to audition for parts, but I can assure you I was willing to pay up for that front bumper. I am very, very committed to finding a truly good FACTORY front bumper. Which is why I contacted you. I've been looking for years, because the "nice" one on my car is not good enough for me and I don't want to try to "get" a repaired/rechromed one there.

Is the bumper still for sale? I had no problem with your price point. Still very interested.

Thanks!

pete

pete000
QUOTE(horizontally-opposed @ Jul 20 2013, 08:58 PM) *

QUOTE(396 @ Jul 19 2013, 04:23 PM) *

To all that have expressed interest in my NOS parts. I want to thank you all for your interest. Some might wonder how I came up with the price points. Well, since I've really never sold any things, I asked one of my high school friends. He mentioned that since they are no longer available and that they are NOS. I should ask X $. These NOS parts were originally purchased for my car-which morph into a track car......thus the sale of these NOS parts....which in turn can fund another Porsche project. Many have asked for certain individual parts, but I think it's best to sell to some one that is as crazy as my self in wanting only OEM parts ...likes some have said "factory" not after market. Don't get me wrong, aftermarket s good too, but for myself- factory as in 100% original Porsche. I hope one day that special buyer will emerge in this 914 World family....don't worry as I'm not in a position to place these on eBay.
Thanks

I am unfamiliar with having to audition for parts, but I can assure you I was willing to pay up for that front bumper. I am very, very committed to finding a truly good FACTORY front bumper. Which is why I contacted you. I've been looking for years, because the "nice" one on my car is not good enough for me and I don't want to try to "get" a repaired/rechromed one there.

Is the bumper still for sale? I had no problem with your price point. Still very interested.

Thanks!

pete

If you find a replacement and ever want to sell your "Nice" front bumper I might be interested. I too am looking for a good front bumper.

Pete
Saturday bump
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.