Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCR Attendies if you are staying at the Shilo please call to confirm Res
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
Like it says in the title.
Also sounds like they are starting to fill up Saturday night so if you're on the fence you might want to pick up the phone
541-298-5502
montoya 73 2.0
icon_bump.gif

CALL THEM! the guy just told me the computer crashed and lost a lot of data. They had to take all my information again.
JStroud
Just called to check on mine, all good. piratenanner.gif drunk.gif I booked mine online to use their veterans discount, flag.gif apparently anyone who booked online is safe. Anyone who called the hotel and made reservations are at risk and should definately call to confirm.

See you there,
Jeff

MartyYeoman
Valid!! pray.gif
jcd914
They called me today to verify they had my reservation correct.
They did smile.gif

jeeperjohn56
Mark, Thanks for letting us know about the problem at Shilo, I was one of the one's that was lost and had to re-book my stay. That would had been a nightmare showing up and no rooms available. Thanks again John driving.gif
rhodyguy
thanks for the headsup mark. i'll call now.
rhodyguy
yep, all the data was lost. got a/my room back. i'm picking up jim hoyland in pdx. i'll pm him in case he hasn't seen this.
wes
Yep was dropped, rebooked and confirmed!
JRust
Yep was dropped & rebooked! Bring on the fun evilgrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.