Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Did anybody else Get A package from Porsche today?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
carr914
Don't they know I've already Paid in Full for Mine? screwy.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
SirAndy
QUOTE(carr914 @ May 29 2013, 04:15 PM) *

You might *not* want to show your full address here on the interwebs.

Especially with a car like that in your garage.
shades.gif
Harpo
That is sweet. How much plasma can I sell or what is the going rate for a kidney. Wow I want one of those.
bulitt
front looks like a ferrari?
I received mine a while back plus an invite to the 2nd 918 premier in Dallas last year....never made it other than the one two / three years ago during the Monterey Races. I was impressed to say the least
JawjaPorsche
I am not on their mailing list. They know I don't have that kind of money!
draganc
QUOTE(bulitt @ May 29 2013, 04:19 PM) *

front looks like a ferrari?

You think?

I would rather say lights from a 904 and the intakes, below the lights, new turbo style. However, the lower part of the bumper does look a bit like a 360. Nice car though.

What kind of paint is that?
Cupomeat
QUOTE(JawjaPorsche @ May 29 2013, 08:57 PM) *

I am not on their mailing list. They know I don't have that kind of money!

YUP, Same with me. They know I am barely able to get a USED boxster.
JmuRiz
Nope didn't get one, I think the only one I ever got was for a peperwagon...go figure.

Not that I could afford a 918 in a 100 years anyway....but it'd be nice to see any info they have on it.

Last time I went to a dealer event I registered and wrote down the models I had (914 and 356) and the receptionist asked if I had a Porsche....derp.
rudedude
there has been one in martini livery driving between silverthorne and keystone in the last few weeks. There are possibly up to ten that were in that area a month ago using the pass between keystone and breckenridge.
I have the picture somewhere, I'll try to find it
FourBlades
QUOTE(SirAndy @ May 29 2013, 04:25 PM) *

QUOTE(carr914 @ May 29 2013, 04:15 PM) *

You might *not* want to show your full address here on the interwebs.

Especially with a car like that in your garage.
shades.gif

av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif

Bit of a bargain at $850,000 compared to the other companies halo cars.

John
carr914
QUOTE(rudedude @ May 30 2013, 02:41 PM) *

there has been one in martini livery driving between silverthorne and keystone in the last few weeks. There are possibly up to ten that were in that area a month ago using the pass between keystone and breckenridge.
I have the picture somewhere, I'll try to find it

The Martini & Salzberg cars are called 918 Weissach Package - They weigh 77 lbs less and the wheels weigh 30lbs less than a regular 918. They are not Painted! It is a Wrap which saves 5 lbs!

Click to view attachment
carr914
QUOTE(carr914 @ May 29 2013, 07:15 PM) *

The Book is 66 Pages and has a Leather Feel to it and a lot of Carbon Fiber Accents.

I've Collected a lot of Porsche Dealer Books in the Past and they can be worth a lot in a few years. Right Now I'm sitting on this, aGT2RS, a GT3 RS 4.0 BoxsterS Black Edition, 911 Black Edition, Cayman R, Carrera GTS (2) Books, all in Hardback that I'm sure will be worth $$$s
Andyrew
How do you get on their mailing list?
carr914
QUOTE(Andyrew @ May 31 2013, 12:57 AM) *

How do you get on their mailing list?

Not sure, but it has been a long time. Every once in a while I will get a Poster, a Book, I've even gotten a $200 Off Coupon to use at Porsche Dealership's Boutique.

I've worked at 2 Porsche Dealerships, but I don't think it has anything to do with the Mailing List I'm on. I'm friends with Michael Bartsch who is leaving as Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer of PCNA to become CEO of Porsche Australia, but again I've been on this (special) list for over 20 Years!
Andyrew
I know YOUVE got connections... smile.gif

I'll see if I can sign up for some stuff on their web site.. I love memorabilia like this.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.