Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 73 roller project car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
GaroldShaffer
I bought this 73 as a parts car, but actually it isn't that bad as Midwest cars go. Has hell rust, but longs are good and floors look good. Will need rear trunk work. Looks to have been it in[s] left right front and repaired so so.[/s]

Asking SOLD I have a title. If it doesn't sell in the next two weeks then I will finish parting it out and scrap it. PM me or past here if interested.
GaroldShaffer
more
mb911
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ May 30 2013, 12:27 PM) *

more

Hi,

I am interested in your car. I emailed you from your craigslist ad. Is there any way we could meet Wisconsin ill border? I would pay ahead of time etc. number is 262-364- 7four 2 six

Ben
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(mb911 @ Jun 9 2013, 08:40 AM) *

QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ May 30 2013, 12:27 PM) *

more

Hi,

I am interested in your car. I emailed you from your craigslist ad. Is there any way we could meet Wisconsin ill border? I would pay ahead of time etc. number is 262-364- 7four 2 six

Ben

Ben,

Sorry for the delay, I was at the Stoddard swap meet the past two days. I will call you shortly.
mb911
Hi,

I think reality set in . I am building a cabin and need to concentrate on that first before starting a project . As much as I would like this car I will pass. sorry to see it go to scrap though. If I change my mind I will call you today
914forme
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ May 30 2013, 04:26 PM) *

I bought this 73 as a parts car, but actually it isn't that bad as Midwest cars go. Has hell rust, but longs are good and floors look good. Will need rear trunk work. Looks to have been it in left right front and repaired so so.

Asking $375 I have a title. If it doesn't sell in the next two weeks then I will finish parting it out and scrap it. PM me or past here if interested.

Ill drop you a PM, I'm interested though I don't need another 914 This one I might be willing to make a good street car out of it.
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(914forme @ Jun 10 2013, 01:05 PM) *

QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ May 30 2013, 04:26 PM) *

I bought this 73 as a parts car, but actually it isn't that bad as Midwest cars go. Has hell rust, but longs are good and floors look good. Will need rear trunk work. Looks to have been it in left right front and repaired so so.

Asking $375 I have a title. If it doesn't sell in the next two weeks then I will finish parting it out and scrap it. PM me or past here if interested.

Ill drop you a PM, I'm interested though I don't need another 914 This one I might be willing to make a good street car out of it.

responded to your PM.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.