Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Radio Block off Plate
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
solex
where can I get a radio block/off or delete plate?

Thanks,
Dan
SKL1
rennemetal- just found what I need- face plate with one hole for a VDO oil pressure gauge!
solex
Thanks, just saw a pic of it installed. Is there anything that just snaps into the stock radio hole, I don't want to use double stick tape and need something permanent but also don't want screws on the dash any ideas would be appreciated.
GeorgeRud
Porsche originally used a double sided tape to hold that panel, so you should be fine to use it.
McMark
I have prototypes for stock, single DIN, and three gauge. I can cover them in basket weave vinyl and leave the center sections uncut, and reinstall the factory double stick tape. This would be as correct of a block off plate as is available. Pm me if interested.

Anyone else want to try out the single din and the three gauge?
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(McMark @ May 30 2013, 07:59 PM) *

I have prototypes for stock, single DIN, and three gauge. I can cover them in basket weave vinyl and leave the center sections uncut, and reinstall the factory double stick tape. This would be as correct of a block off plate as is available. Pm me if interested.

Anyone else want to try out the single din and the three gauge?

I'm down for the single DIN plate. I had to pull my old plate completely off to fit the radio in the hole.
McMark
Let me know if you want it mailed or if you wanna come pick it up.
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(McMark @ May 30 2013, 11:25 PM) *

Let me know if you want it mailed or if you wanna come pick it up.

I'll pick it up some Sunday in my running 914... Maybe, small chance, this Sunday... smile.gif
r_towle
I want a double DIN plate......

turk22
I'm looking for a single DIN plate, with the 73 basket weave...

course I'd need it mailed to me...
DBCooper
Good stuff: Rennenmetal
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.