Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Nice set of mirrors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
billh1963
Looking for a really nice set (doesn't have to be concours quality) of early model outside mirrors. Late model is ok if really nice.
billh1963
Still looking!
76-914
Hey Bill, Andy put up a link to the German Ebay once that listed these OEM mirrors. IRRC, they ran about $150 ea but they look so damned nice wub.gif . If you go this route PM me. I want 1 only (will weld up the holes on the psg side)and could split the shipping cost w/ you. Ever since I saw those on your silver 914 I've wanted one.
billh1963
QUOTE(76-914 @ Jun 28 2013, 02:56 PM) *

Hey Bill, Andy put up a link to the German Ebay once that listed these OEM mirrors. IRRC, they ran about $150 ea but they look so damned nice wub.gif . If you go this route PM me. I want 1 only (will weld up the holes on the psg side)and could split the shipping cost w/ you. Ever since I saw those on your silver 914 I've wanted one.

Would rather buy some nice used ones in the US. However, if I have to go that way I'll let you know!...thank you
whatabout1
Hey Bill,

I would be willing to let the polished set of lates go. (on the right)

Some yrs ago I was buying every mirror that was cheap.
Most of the elbows are very nice, but most of the bases seem to be less so.
I know I have some nice bezels but will have to check on the glass. (it's been awhile)
I only have 1 or 2 of the soft plastic inserts (NLA) that go behind the glass so you may have to use latex.

Click to view attachment

PM me and let me know if you are interested. I am heading out for vacation next week so shipping would be after.

bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.