Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD 1975 2.0 solid CA. car in Illinois
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
914ltd
Sold

Porsche 914 2.0, 1975 4752904032
Great running, very solid former California car. Longitudinals and “hell hole” areas are excellent and have had no previous repairs. I have serviced this car for the past 7 years for the current owner who purchased it in Las Gatos in 2006. No Midwest winters.
Sway bars, 5 Fuchs alloys, fog lights, excellent running and driving with original fuel injection, 1973-1974 stock steel heat exchangers in great condition, with Monza muffler, added 4 unit gauge with fuel, oil temp, oil pressure and volt meter. J West fuse panel, Blaupunkt San Diego CD with upgraded speakers, owner’s manual, tool kit, nice, original dash top, nice seats and interior, good shifting, good working transaxle, recent clutch, recent 4 wheel alignment, no oil leaks, smooth idle, starts immediately and runs strong! New battery tray installed, added pix of very clean "hell hole"
The tires are showing age and wear, I would replace them before a trip. Originally a silver car repainted what appears to be sunflower yellow.
Priced to sell quickly, $8000. Drive this one home!

I have 75 photos available thru a Picasa photo website link, send your Email address.

Always get pictures of the bottom side of any 914 you're interested in buying.
A shiny paint job doesn't mean the chassis isn't rusty.
914ltd
This is a good driving, solid car. I'll install a good set of tires on it, drive it anywhere. Brad
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.