Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Tool kit for 1975
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jesiv
Looking for a 1975 Tool Kit

Regards

James
bdstone914
What are you looking for? tool kit or a harness?
jesiv
Sorry a Tool Kit
markb
I probably have everything, but may not have the bag, I'll look tomorrow & let you know.
75porsche914
QUOTE(markb @ Jun 1 2013, 12:21 PM) *

I probably have everything, but may not have the bag, I'll look tomorrow & let you know.

Sorry for jumping in on your post.

If you run into a couple people offering to sell you this I would be interested too as I have a 75 2.0 that I'm restoring.
markb
I went thru everything I have, & this is all of it. It doesn't look like I have a full kit for any year, but if you see something you need, send me a PM & we'll figure out what it's worth.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
75porsche914
Did you sell your tools?

If not i'm interested.

Thank you
QUOTE(markb @ Jun 5 2013, 12:14 PM) *

I went thru everything I have, & this is all of it. It doesn't look like I have a full kit for any year, but if you see something you need, send me a PM & we'll figure out what it's worth.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

TJB/914
Point of interest on the White/Cream Screw Driver Handle---It's for an early 1973 only. Kind of rare??

Tom
markb
I still have everythig in the pictures. Tell me what you want & we'll figure out a price.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.