Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another 914 on the road !!!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mueller
Went to Marks D's house in Napa (the hamburger dude) and installed a 1.8 motor into the '73 chassis I picked up from him...started work at around 10:30 and I think by 5:00 or so we were driving down the road....huge smile on my face, car needs a little TLC and fine tuning, but it should be a pretty decent car......

only picture I have right now is the one I just took in front of my house, I borrowed his tow dolly for the ride home...
dlo914
congrats smilie_pokal.gif my own 14 would be considered a flatbed queen. she's had about 3 free rides and only a weekend's worth of road time, but she's coming home from the shop this upcoming week. mueba.gif YAY happy11.gif
rick 918-S
clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif
McMark
Yahoo! It was a blast. Get that beast ready for the breakfast and show it off. Scars and all.
SirAndy
looks like you didn't need the old MPS after all ...

smilie_pokal.gif Andy

PS: how's the engine running? did you fix the small oil-leak around the taco-plate?
Trekkor
I would have liked to drop by...I got this phone message with talk of beer and giggling in the background. beer3.gif

KT
gregrobbins
smilie_pokal.gif

Congratulations!

I have never forgotten my first 914 ride, and I remember the first drive in each of my cars.

Damn, these cars are great! driving.gif

beerchug.gif
ChrisReale
Nice quality picture Mike wink.gif Looks like the front needs to be lowered a bit laugh.gif
Damn, you and Brad are now getting your rides sorted out.
Jeroen
you mean you have a driveable 914?
what's this world coming to rolleyes.gif
Bleyseng
Are you next Jeroen?
Jeroen
Well... for the sake of those out there working on their cars, I hope not biggrin.gif
DNHunt
Damn

This calls for a cellebration. Mike has a running car. smilie_pokal.gif

Congrats

Dave
Mueller
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Nov 28 2004, 10:34 PM)
looks like you didn't need the old MPS after all ...

smilie_pokal.gif Andy

PS: how's the engine running? did you fix the small oil-leak around the taco-plate?

Hey Andy, I still need to pick up the MPS from you, I borrowed one from Mark.

now I just have to make sure I keep this one as a runner while I work on the "other" car smash.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.