Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any members in Little Rock Arkansas
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
gms
I will be working in North Little Rock and wondering if anyone would be up for dinner or drinks. I will be open Tue and Wed nite
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(gms @ Jun 2 2013, 10:13 PM) *

I will be working in North Little Rock and wondering if anyone would be up for dinner or drinks. I will be open Tue and Wed nite

Try Ron Mott (pcar916) or Jt Snapp (jt914-6). You can also try Henry (hencar). I have numbers for all 3 and will let them know you are going to be in town.

Shoe
pcar916
PM Sent Glenn. JT and I are in at the very least. Henry should be too if he's in town and I'll try to hunt down a few more critters. Unless you're in a 914 I can pick you up since I have a passenger seat in mine for the time being. Penelope is scruffy but reliable! smile.gif
hot_shoe914
I have been in touch with Jt and Ron so far and both are up for it. I might possibly make the drive over from Memphis if it happens tomorrow, if I have time. PM me for phone numbers or call me at 901-484-6977.

Shoe
jt914-6
QUOTE(pcar916 @ Jun 3 2013, 03:38 PM) *

PM Sent Glenn. JT and I are in at the very least. Henry should be too if he's in town and I'll try to hunt down a few more critters. Unless you're in a 914 I can pick you up since I have a passenger seat in mine for the time being. Penelope is scruffy but reliable! smile.gif

Scruffy but reliable.....true that!!! biggrin.gif
gms
PM replied Ron
I am good either night as well
gms
Ron & JT thanks for taking the time to hang out with me on Wednesday night!
pcar916
Pleasure. Hope you got your clients pointed in the right direction. We still have about 30+ more barbeque places to make it through next time you're in town.
jt914-6
QUOTE(pcar916 @ Jun 7 2013, 05:06 AM) *

Pleasure. Hope you got your clients pointed in the right direction. We still have about 30+ more barbeque places to make it through next time you're in town.

Yep at least 30+ more and next time maybe a couple of teeners from Memphis can join us!! Let us know when you're in town again!! Maybe next time we can get you out on some local twisties!!! beerchug.gif driving.gif beerchug.gif
hot_shoe914
I was good for Tuesday, but when you changed it to Wednesday, you shot me down. Should have taken him down that highway that Jt couldn't keep up with me on, hwy 29 maybe?
pcar916
I'm sorry Shoe-man. You told me on the phone (Monday?) you couldn't make it at all, so when that changed I'd have been happy to make it Tuesday if I'd known. Tuesday was better for me anyway and JT was open either night. I chose Wed to give Ken and Henry one more night to hear from them. We'll do better next time and make sure there be more driving! Glenn's schedule was too full to do that during this trip.

beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.