Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS:Revolution Millenium Wheels 15x7J 4 lug
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ww914
Very good condition. Some minor nicks, no bends. I used them several times for AX but have since gone to 5 lug. The wheels weigh about 20 lbs plus, but they are very meaty. As the photo shows, they fit on my narrow body 914. I ran Falken 205 50 15 tires with no worries. When I put the Hoosiers on them, I did have to roll the fenders a little, as the photo shows. Your width may vary. I will throw in longer bolts and spacers in case you need to center them perfectly. They came with wheel caps, but I never used them. The backspace is 135mm and the offset is 35mm.

SOLD

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
ww914

Price reduced to $600 plus shipping. These wheels are boxed and ready to ship. PM me your zip code.
ww914
QUOTE(ww914 @ Jun 17 2013, 12:16 PM) *

icon_bump.gif

Price reduced to $600 plus shipping. These wheels are boxed and ready to ship. PM me your zip code.

OK, I need to get these boxes out of my garage. Does $600 and I pay the shipping sound better? PM me.
ww914
$500 or best offer
photos
That's a really good deal. I wish these were around before my last wheel purchase! smilie_flagge24.gif
ww914

I am going to the Marina Airport tomorrow and I can deliver the wheels that far. Marina is just north of Monterey. Let me know early today and I will pack them up.
914werke
I like those!
ww914
bump
ww914
bump
ww914
NEW OFFER - SEE ORIGINAL POST
ww914
I still have these beautiful wheels and I am wondering why. I don't think the price is out of line. Maybe it is my comment that I had to roll the fenders to get my A6's in there. Let me be clear, with the street tires, I did not have to roll the fenders, I only used spacers to get the tires exactly in the middle of the wheel well. They worked fine with no rubbing. The photo shows them on my car without having to roll the fenders at all.
ww914
REDUCED PRICE TO $500 PLUS SHIPPING
willster51
Where are you located on the Central Coast, I may be interested.
ww914
QUOTE(willster51 @ Oct 5 2013, 05:55 PM) *

Arroyo Grande at Cypress Ridge. PM me with questions.
ww914
QUOTE(ww914 @ Oct 10 2013, 07:24 AM) *

QUOTE(willster51 @ Oct 5 2013, 05:55 PM) *

Arroyo Grande at Cypress Ridge. PM me with questions.

....for shipping arrangements. Take a look at the first post.
ww914
I need to move these, make an offer.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.