Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gone!: Late engine lid RAIN TRAY
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cap'n Krusty
Nice, a bit dusty, not particularly used looking. Should clean up nicely. Looks like any other late rain tray (it has the ribs), only better.

$120, delivered within the CONUS, or best offer that won't embarass us both. Play nice, first mutually acceptable money gets it. I take USPS money orders and Paypal, and I ship securely, promptly, and with insurance.

The Cap'n

EDIT! Walked away from me at the swap meet when I wasn't looking!
Cap'n Krusty
BUMP! Still got this puppy!
Cap'n Krusty
Oh, come on! I know SOME of you live where it rains! It might even rain in So Cal this weekend (no, REALLY!), and you're gonna be sorry you don't own this here masterpiece of molded plastic, which is virtually pristine That's PRISTINE, not CHRISTINE! It probably won't try to kill you in a fit of pique. I can deliver it to WLA or Orange County this very weekend, rain or no rain .......................

The Cap'n
914four
Cap'n,

I need this if it is still available. Please PM me you PayPal.

Kelvin
914werke
FYI NEW reproductions are available from AA for $89
MassTeener
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Mar 3 2014, 02:22 PM) *

Delivered & Insured??
bdstone914
QUOTE(MassTeener @ Mar 3 2014, 08:13 PM) *

QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Mar 3 2014, 02:22 PM) *

Delivered & Insured??

Has anyone here bought one of the A A rain trays? I would have to question if they are on the same "quality" level as there other repro parts.
My experience with A A parts is they are both on the same level as Harbor Freight Tools.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.