Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: '74 Signal Orange 1.8
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
ChrisVCR
I love my car and it was actually really hard to find a basically rust free Signal Orange 914 but the desire for a 911 is getting too strong to deny.

She is a 1974 1.8 that is Signal Orange with brown interior. The car spent most of its life in GA where it was last owned by a local customer of AA and they maintained it for 16+ years including a motor rebuild with 96mm piston kit and stock injection.

Body is very straight and outside was resprayed some time ago in the original Signal Orange color, inside of front and rear trunks are original paint. Underside is rust free and in excellent condition, just remnants of dealer installed undercoating. She takes great pics but in reality, paint has some blems here and there. Looked good at PCA Escape last year driving.gif
IPB Image

On the inside, dash is very straight, original carpet has faded but has good mats, seats have a bit of wear, door cards and back rest are in great shape.

Motor does not leak, has stock injection, runs very good and has SS heat exchangers. Trans shifts well (I am sure could use shift bushings in the future) and has a very slight drip from the end)

Car has stiffer springs, KYB shocks, stainless braided lines. I have the original steel wheels as well as the Fuchs on the car I got from another local PCA member.

$9000

Please feel free to call or text with any questions. She really is a great driver condition car. I am located in Springfield, MO 805-453-3806.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

JawjaPorsche
Real nice looking 914. Love Signal Orange. Good luck with your sale! beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.