Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT....computer wonk help needed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
newsletter-bounces@carandmodel.com

Been getting 60+ emails since this morning from theses guys....my IT people have blocked the site here at work so I can't get to them....they say I signed up for them....RIGHT....probably Miles did.... <_<

CAN Anyone can help me out here?

The email they are spamming is 356@cox.net

Or can someoene send me their phone number so I can chew them out personally?
Joe Bob
Who is...gave me this...repeated emails and phone calls are not getting me anywhere...

Registrant:
CNM Media, LLC
5050 Hacienda Drive Suite 2312
Dublin, California 94568
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com
Domain Name: CARANDMODEL.COM
Created on: 08-Nov-01
Expires on: 08-Nov-05
Last Updated on: 20-Apr-04

Administrative Contact:
Bender, Mike godaddy@carandmodel.com
CNM Media, LLC
Dublin, California 94568
United States
9255801377 Fax --
Technical Contact:
Bender, Mike godaddy@carandmodel.com
CNM Media, LLC
Dublin, California 94568
United States
9255801377 Fax --
seanery
I'd say start spamming ol mike bender from a hotmail account. slap.gif
ematulac
Create a rule on your e-mail client to drop them into the recycle bin instead of the inbox.

What's in the body of the e-mail message? Sounds like they may be spoofing your e-mail address.
Joe Bob
That's the problem...I am using a web interface to view email and I can't block it....the repeated emails are clogging the que and bouncing legitimate messages.

The admin called me back....he said I was the only one that called and bitched out of the 10,000 multiple accounts that were affected. Seems like I got his ass outta bed and he went down and turned the server off....

He offered me a free access to the site for a year for the trouble I had....I've never been to the site....and can't here at work since it is blocked.....

I "assume" that it is a ricer-tuner and cheese cake model site....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.