Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: porsche factory training school in atlanta ga
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
unicyclerman
Just got the call today... I'm officially accepted into the Porsche technologies apprenticeship program (PTAP) in Atlanta GA. I'll be moving out there for my start date on July 22nd. I am in need of cheep transport and housing in the area. If anyone has or knows of something please let me know. The program is 23 weeks long so I will probably be there till December. I would like to bring my 74 1.8l but I'm afraid it might have to stay home so I can get something the girlfriend can drive haha. I look forward to meeting some of you and checking out some Porsche events over there on the east coast.

Thanks,
Jarin Erickson
poorsche914
Congratulations on acceptance into the Porsche apprenticeship program piratenanner.gif

You won't be too far away from Okteenerfest in the fall. Even if you don't have your 914 with you, I am sure there will be an empty seat available. Can't miss a chance to experience some of the best roads in the Southeast!

driving.gif
unicyclerman
sounds awesome. i will add it to my calendar. im hoping i can find a cheap car out there so at the very least ill drive out and check out the event one of the days. i might still find a way to bring the 914. i just finished my engine build and put 911 A arms and sway bar on. ill hardly get a chance to drive her before i leave dry.gif
Congrats...But what does this PTAP program entail??
Never mind...looked it up.
BIGKAT_83
What part of Atlanta is the school located in? Makes a big difference on where to stay. Im sending you a PM with some info that may help you out.

Bob smile.gif
Cap'n Krusty
Looks like it's just SW of the airport in College Park. Google "PTAP Atlanta, GA" and you can link up to a map. I did the school 40 years ago in Los Angeles, and it was NOTHING like what they offer now. Of course, the cares weren't, either .......... Have fun and learn a lot. Welcome to the biz!

The Cap'n
unicyclerman
Found housing now I just need a cheap car...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.