Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: That Time of Year Again
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
racerbvd
While Phil in Jax has never left our heart or thoughts (especially when working on wiring of our Teeners) it was on this day that Phil left us sad.gif

As per our regular lunch ritual , I'm at Hooters eating and remembering the good times..

Take a moment to day, and remember Phil & all our 914 brothers who have left us.
Have a scotch for Phil.Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

On another note, Phil's widow, Liz has asked me to see if there is any interest in the last car Phil was building, the one he was building for her. Between shoulder surgery and having no one near her in Wisconsin if it should need anything, she feels it is time to let it go sad.gif

It is still in Florida and 96% finished and comes with a lot of extras, she is getting me the details, and at that point, I'll post an ad.
Cheers.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Chris H.
beerchug.gif Phil was a great guy. Such a kind soul.
rick 918-S
If I were working this summer I'd be all over that car. Special thoughts for Phil. I never had a chance to meet him but I know he was a great friend to you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.