Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Part ID help
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
--axel--
While pulling out the carpet in the driver's footwell, I heard a clunk sound and this piece appeared. It is approximately 4 inches long, and the bolts are fixed. The piece fell behind the carpet, but in front of the pedal backstop board. I can't find anywhere that it would appear to fit. Thanks in advance.Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
SLITS
It is the clutch pedal stop and is mounted to the pedal board at the top of the clutch pedal hole in the board.
--axel--
QUOTE(SLITS @ Jun 5 2013, 12:41 PM) *

It is the clutch pedal stop and is mounted to the pedal board at the top of the clutch pedal hole in the board.

Thanks. I just noticed that the bolt spacing matched the board hole spacing. Does this go behind the board, or on the pedal side? It appears that the nuts I took off go to the inside and didn't need to be removed to remove the board. Is this correct?
--axel--
QUOTE(--axel-- @ Jun 5 2013, 12:45 PM) *

QUOTE(SLITS @ Jun 5 2013, 12:41 PM) *

Thanks. I just noticed that the bolt spacing matched the board hole spacing. Does this go behind the board, or on the pedal side? It appears that the nuts I took off go to the inside and didn't need to be removed to remove the board. Is this correct?

I may have answered my own question. It appears I had to remove the nuts in order to get the board past the clutch pedal. I assume that the plate goes to the backside, and the rubber stopper shows through the cutout for the clutch?
SLITS
It does not require removal of the piece to remove the board.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.