Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: 72 914 - running & driving project - CA car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
geshaghi
SOLD
I rescued this car from a V8 conversion. The PO had begun the installation of a Renegade conversion, installing a radiator up front and beginning to plumb the water lines, but he stopped due to health issues. I bought this car initially as a parts car, but it seemed too nice to sacrifice. A compression test yielded good results (around 120-130 pounds), and at the same time I found another parts car, so I decided to get this one running. We removed the radiator and plumbing, rebuilt the carbs, changed the plugs, points, distributor cap and rotor and oil, installed a new battery, bled the brakes, did some wiring and cleaned the car up a bit. She now runs and drives, but the tires, although showing plenty of tread, are old and should be changed. The car does have some rust in the hell-hole and the trunk, but nothing too severe. The car in on non-op, so no back fees are due in CA. I have no idea if the motor is original to the car. A driveable project, that will only appreciate. Probably worth more than my asking price in parts, but it dismays me to part out a perfectly good car, especially when they run and are pretty complete. The car is currently red, but looks like it was originally bright blue, and the photos are more flattering than the car looks in person. Happy to try and answer any questions from serious buyers. Please call me at 818-915-3606
Thanks
rnellums
Interesting cupholder modification! Looks like a great deal! Good luck with the sale.
porsche_dreamer
All the good cars are always in Cali. Good luck!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.