Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Recommendations for SoCal Body & Paint Shops
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
EdArango
Hi Everyone!

Well, it been a while since I've been on the site. My car has been at a stand still due to issues with my mom but now I think I can move forward with my project!!

As you can tell from my photo I need a ton of work so I am hoping to find a local shop that I can take the car as is and have them finish the body and paint. That way I can bring the car home and continue working on it.

Any suggestions on shops or just people that do this type of work on the side and that they won't cost me a major arm and a leg??

Any suggestions would be GREAT!!!!!

ED
crest.gif

Click to view attachment
Tom_T
Sent you a PM. My cell is on it, if you have any questions.

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
jim_hoyland
Art't Place on Sunset Place in Costa Mesa. Art has done a lot of painting on my 914 and for many friends Try (714) 290-1585

jim_hoyland
931 Sunset Pl
Costa Mesa‎ CA‎ 92627
United Stat

Sunset Place is West of Monrovia between 17th and 18th. He' on the left about mid block. Sunset Place is not a through street and easy to miss
EdArango
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Jun 6 2013, 05:28 PM) *

931 Sunset Pl
Costa Mesa‎ CA‎ 92627
United Stat

Sunset Place is West of Monrovia between 17th and 18th. He' on the left about mid block. Sunset Place is not a through street and easy to miss

Got it Jim..... Thanks !!
mrbubblehead
keep us posted on your progress, i will be needing paint here in the near future. im not sure if im gonna farm it out or do it my self.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.