Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Legends of motorsports at Laguna June 15/16th
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
brant
Is anyone planning on attending next weekends McLaren feature at Laguna?

I'll be there hope folks will stop bye and say hello if they are able.
there should be a few 914's running.
9146racing
and we meet again. look forward seeing you there. we will be 3x 914/6 all in all

Hans
Borderline
What are the rules regarding spectators? I read they were non-spectator events. PCA-LPR is putting on an AX on Sunday, but I might be able to make it by on Sat. I've seen a few SCCA races and have been able to get in for free. Just have to sign a waiver?
richardL
Dropped by today while out in the Lotus.

Looked to be around 50 or 60 cars, with some really nice McLarens. Also some nice others as you can see:

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Randal

The "914" isn't flared. Pretty car as well as the other teener.

All those Can Am cars ...... beautiful.
brant
Thanks for that fun picture. I'm having fun chasing Hans. He is a great driver. Definitely worth the 50 hour round trip tow.
Randal
QUOTE(brant @ Jun 16 2013, 10:40 AM) *

Thanks for that fun picture. I'm having fun chasing Hans. He is a great driver. Definitely worth the 50 hour round trip tow.

Stupid question, so forgive me, but why do you paint the drivers side bumper a wild color?

Randal
QUOTE(Randal @ Jun 16 2013, 10:54 AM) *

QUOTE(brant @ Jun 16 2013, 10:40 AM) *

Stupid question, so forgive me, but why do you paint the drivers side bumper a wild color?

Also how long can you run on 4-5 gallons?
brant
I liked the color. It's not a gt but I still like the color. It's only a 2.0/6 so 20 minutes is about 4.5 to 5galons At this altitude. Different back in Colorado at around 5700 feet
Randal
QUOTE(brant @ Jun 16 2013, 11:49 AM) *

I liked the color. It's not a gt but I still like the color. It's only a 2.0/6 so 20 minutes is about 4.5 to 5galons At this altitude. Different back in Colorado at around 5700 feet

OK, so original GT's had the two color bumpers?
brant
I'm not sure that they all did. Some did. They split the bumper color so they could identify between team cars when they ran more than one car with the same livery. Thus they would be able to tell if car 1 or car 2 was pitting my car was initially built as a C production car. But really is FIA now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.